Let's Build Troubadour11's Code

Share you PDE file with our community
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 9:56 pm
Yeah, you just need to use the function:

ReefAngel.DosingPumpRepeat1(Port7);

The built in libraries support up to 3 pumps with the default memory variables which you can set in the uapp or on the portal.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 11:50 am
Excellent. Thank you for the help with this!

So if I'm reading and understanding it correctly, I'd just modify my code to be like this as you said:
ReefAngel.DosingPumpRepeat1(Port7);

instead of original code: ReefAngel.DosingPumpRepeat( Port7,0,120,5 );

- Then go into the Memory function in the phone app and do a Read Value on Dosing Pump 1 Repeat Interval (is this every "x" minutes from midnight?).
- once I've read the value (currently it gives back a value of 60)
- I can then type in 120? (which is a repeat interval of every 120 minutes, or every 2 hrs?) into the value field
- Then click the Write Value button to update to the desired value

If that is correct, it's making sense to me so far and should be easy enough to implement.

In the new code layout using the built-in library support for up to 3 pumps. Where do I set the amount of time the pump run will run for each time?
- Is that just a read/write adjustment on the "Dosing Pump 1 Timer" in the uapp memory like the Repeat Interval?

I also see the memory positions for the Dosing Pump 1 On Hour/Minute. Do these need to be set up as well drive the pump correctly via the above update? Or can it be run with just the Repeat Interval and Timer settings?

Thanks again. I'm really looking forward to finally getting access to the internal memory for adjusting some things as needed. I appreciate the help.
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 5:01 pm
I would recommend using the Uapp instead of the old ReefAngel app. The Internal Memory section is just like the portal page and you can browse the fields instead of trying to peek/poke the values directly.

There is a separate variable for Mem_B_DP1Timer and Mem_I_DP1RepeatInterval.

Yes the 120 would be 2 hours repeat and the time would be what is set in the Mem_B_DP1Timer variable.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 7:51 am
Thanks for the help getting the Dosing Pump variable set up.

I was able to get it uploaded to the head unit and can adjust it accordingly now with the app.

I also went back to put in the DelayedOn function for my skimmer.

Does this look correct?

ReefAngel.Relay.DelayedOn(Port6, 5);

I also removed Port6 from the "Always On" list for the power unit in the setup section. This is because we want it off initially and then let it be controlled by the above line of code in the main loop, correct?

The code checked out fine when I tested it. But I just wanted to have it double checked to make sure it wouldn't cause any issues.
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 9:43 pm
Yes, leave off the ,5 if you want to set that in memory as well. :)
Previous

Return to My PDE/INO file