Multiple use of one port

Share you PDE file with our community
iiluisii

Multiple use of one port

Post by iiluisii »

How can i control an aqualifter to come on with the ato and controlled by ph to shut off at 8.3 ph.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rufessor

Re: Multiple use of one port

Post by rufessor »

I believe this is possible and quite simple, but do not have at my hands the exact if loop structure you will need... I am sure you will get an informative reply soon.

However- I am sure your aware of this and thought everything through... but pH probes require maintenance to be responsive and accurate and if you have a pump thats filling based upon a pH read you might think about using a second ATO float to shut it off if the pH does not hit the programmed value else... water water everywhere....
rimai

Re: Multiple use of one port

Post by rimai »

Try this:

Code: Select all

ReefAngel.StandardATO(Port1,30);
  if (ReefAngel.Params.PH>830) ReefAngel.Relay.Off(Port1);
Roberto.
iiluisii

Multiple use of one port

Post by iiluisii »

rufessor wrote:I believe this is possible and quite simple, but do not have at my hands the exact if loop structure you will need... I am sure you will get an informative reply soon.

However- I am sure your aware of this and thought everything through... but pH probes require maintenance to be responsive and accurate and if you have a pump thats filling based upon a pH read you might think about using a second ATO float to shut it off if the pH does not hit the programmed value else... water water everywhere....
well all i want to use the ph sensor for is to shut off the ato if my ph get above 8.3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk