Updating Code / Testing on live reef

Do you have a question on how to do something.
Ask in here.
rimai

Re: Updating Code / Testing on live reef

Post by rimai »

I think Dave's Client could very well implement this. I don't think it's very difficult.
Can you create a new thread where we can discuss and put thoughts together?
Roberto.
dmolton

Post by dmolton »

rimai wrote:I think Dave's Client could very well implement this. I don't think it's very difficult.
Yeah, definitely. This would be pretty easy to implement, I think. Now would be a good time to get it worked out since I just finished reading memory values from the controller and today, planned on starting writing updated ones back to the controller. Might as well hook up some PWM weather values and send those back while we're at it :)
alexwbush

Post by alexwbush »

dmolton wrote:
rimai wrote:I think Dave's Client could very well implement this. I don't think it's very difficult.
Yeah, definitely. This would be pretty easy to implement, I think. Now would be a good time to get it worked out since I just finished reading memory values from the controller and today, planned on starting writing updated ones back to the controller. Might as well hook up some PWM weather values and send those back while we're at it :)
and clouds/lightning would be awesome too! Maybe also as an option you could "build" your weather to a certain degree. That way if I still wanted normal light 80% of the time and maybe clouds 20%, I could make it happen. I am also working on programming this in my pde, but if the client could do that, even better! Here's my other thread: http://forum.reefangel.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=117