documentation on PhMin, PhMax

Do you have a question on how to do something.
Ask in here.
rossbryant1956

Re: documentation on PhMin, PhMax

Post by rossbryant1956 »

Take a look at my salinity chart today. MUCH better but it still moves between 35.1 and 30.1 and back every 45 minutes. Just seems too programmatic but be normal tank fluctuations. Haven't done the PHMinMax stuff yet. Thx for your help.
Roscoe's Reefs - Starting Over Again:

Building new 29g Nano after landlord went berserk over my 4 75 gallon tanks, Multiple RA's, Water mixing stations, etc. Your help welcomed in remembering all I've forgotten.
rimai

Post by rimai »

What do you do to bring it back to 35?
Do you have filter floss, or sock that you can wrap the probe with?
I'm curious to see what happens to the readings. The idea is to prevent any bubble to reach the tip and yet let the water pass through.
Roberto.
rossbryant1956

Post by rossbryant1956 »

Thats the thing, I don't touch it....it just sits in the sump going back and forth, back and forth. I'll see about wrapping it in something asap. Thx

Building new 29g Nano after landlord went berserk over my 4 75 gallon tanks, Multiple RA's, Water mixing stations, etc. Your help welcomed in remembering all I've forgotten.
bencollinz

Post by bencollinz »

I would honestly assume it's micro bubbles. I had the same issue with my own thread on the matter affecting PH and SAL and it was micro bubbles. I just turned the probes upside down in my sump, problem solved. hopefully it's something that simple for you.
rossbryant1956

Post by rossbryant1956 »

Wow, really? Upside down? Cool. I'll try it.