Internal Memory

Do you have a question on how to do something.
Ask in here.
cjrudy

Internal Memory

Post by cjrudy »

So my WP40 will be delivered today or tommorrow and in order to take advantage of controlling it through the portal I will have to reset my controller to use internal memory. (I already have the cable and two open dimming ports)

Just so I understand this, once set up through the wizard, certain settings will now adjusted through the portal because they are not hard coded, but anything that cannot be adjusted through the portal or any custom settings would still need to be hard coded. Is that correct ?
Sebyte

Re: Internal Memory

Post by Sebyte »

Correct.

Using the internal memory via the Portal gives easier control over settings such as temperature etc.

Use the wizard to create the code, then you can write, or cut and paste other routines into the INO file as you wish. Make sure that any code you add does not over write the memory locations.
cjrudy

Post by cjrudy »

Thanks
cjrudy

Post by cjrudy »

So when I do change it over, what about the items in the portal that I may not use, like PH Control or Co2 control. Will they show up in my portal if I dont use them ?
Sebyte

Post by Sebyte »

Even if you don't have these expansions, salinity, ORP, PH or humidity, they will still be seen in the portal. You cannot, as far as I know, remove them.

You will see added a section for DC pumps.