dimming LED light with meanwell driver PWM

Do you have a question on how to do something.
Ask in here.
tong

dimming LED light with meanwell driver PWM

Post by tong »

Can someone help me? I am a new in this hobby and i just buy the reef angel controller plus. I try to dim LED lighting with meanwell driver PWM, but unsuccessful from my reef angel controller. So I try to move the joystick up and down to adjust the percentage but nothing dim. But i can dim it by computer upload. Can anyone show me how to dim it by the reef angel controller on the screen instead of using the computer to upload it. Thank you
Sacohen

Re: dimming LED light with meanwell driver PWM

Post by Sacohen »

I don't think you can change the percentage from the joystick on the controller itself.

It is either done by putting it in your code or by the Dimming Expansion Tab on the Web Portal.
I'm not sure how to set that up though.
cosmith71

Re: dimming LED light with meanwell driver PWM

Post by cosmith71 »

tong wrote:Can someone help me? I am a new in this hobby and i just buy the reef angel controller plus. I try to dim LED lighting with meanwell driver PWM, but unsuccessful from my reef angel controller. So I try to move the joystick up and down to adjust the percentage but nothing dim. But i can dim it by computer upload. Can anyone show me how to dim it by the reef angel controller on the screen instead of using the computer to upload it. Thank you
Those values only work in "Lights On" mode. You have to set the percentages, then go to "Lights On" in the menu.

--Colin