Jebao DC pump control

Do you have a question on how to do something.
Ask in here.
Armetas

Jebao DC pump control

Post by Armetas »

Hi all,

I want to connect my Jebao DC12000 to my RA. Jebao and RA cable I have. As far as I know I should connect it to my relay actinic channel (I will connect to third relay). The thing is I need help with the code:

1) what code should I write to control Jebao DC pump from third relay expansion actinic channel?
2) How to control the speed of Jebao DC pump from Android app which will be connected to my third relay expansion module?

Thanks in advance.
cosmith71

Re: Jebao DC pump control

Post by cosmith71 »

I'm at work, or I could whip something up. :(

Otherwise, you could just run the Wizard to generate the code and then just cut and paste the bit you need into your code.

With the app, you should just be able to long press on the actinic % to override the value.

--Colin
Armetas

Post by Armetas »

Yeah I know that, but it will be connected to 3rd relay, it does not matter in app or code?
cosmith71

Post by cosmith71 »

Only the dimming ports on the first box work. The dimming ports on the expansion relays are disabled.

--Colin
Armetas

Post by Armetas »

Damn :/ there are 3,5 meters to the 1st relay box :( are any other available options?
cosmith71

Post by cosmith71 »

Dimming expansion module. It's 6 more dimming ports. You can also get a custom 16 channel one if you like.

But even that will plug into the first relay box.

--Colin
cosmith71

Post by cosmith71 »

You can also use the float switch ports (either one if you have an RA+). You'll need to modify the cable to work with 5v, though.

--Colin
lnevo

Post by lnevo »

Armetas wrote:Damn :/ there are 3,5 meters to the 1st relay box :( are any other available options?
You can go quite far with the dimming cables. Just use speaker wire, hookup wire, pretty much anything that will carry a low voltage signal.