MH/daylight/moonlights

Do you have a question on how to do something.
Ask in here.
sabo

MH/daylight/moonlights

Post by sabo »

Hi. I'm getting a new fixture that will have 4 cords. 2 for mh that I would like to offset by 15 minutes, one for 2 t5 that I want on a certain schedule, and one for two further that I want to run at another schedule. I've got the two mh on the mh memory slot, but I'm confused about the mh delay if it is for power outage or starting them in sequence. Next is one t5 on daylights. Next is t5 on moonlights, but I'm not sure if this is what I think it is with the actinic offset. If someone cane explain those simple things I can run from there. Otherwise I can just make my own functions and memory spots, but its nice to use the standard ones as they are labbelled in the android app without having to remember the memory locations if I want to change times.
rimai

Re: MH/daylight/moonlights

Post by rimai »

The delay in the MHLights function is for cases of power outage.
The offset on the StandardLights function is for actinic offset.
Roberto.
sabo

Post by sabo »

Bummer. At the moment I have two relays on MHLights, one on standard lights and one on actinic lights. This works fine but I would really like an offset between the halides so they aren't both drawing startup current at the same time. Had a look through the memory slots and nothing stood out that I could use. I know I can use custom memory, but I'm lazy :) anyone think of another slot I can use?
rimai

Post by rimai »

Can this offset be fixed?
Why internal memory??
Roberto.
sabo

Post by sabo »

I want it internal memory so I can change it without having to reprogram the controller. I know its silly as its a 2 minute job, but that's why. :)
rimai

Post by rimai »

I'm assuming the offset of actinic must be different than the offset of the 2 MH, right?
If this is the case, just reuse one of the unused memory locations we already have, like wavemaker 1 timer and change your code to something like this:

Code: Select all

ReefAngel.MHLights( Port1 );
ReefAngel.MHLights( Port2, InternalMemory.WM1Timer_read() );
Roberto.