Radion Custom Lighting Setting Replication

Do you have a question on how to do something.
Ask in here.
Rodasphoto

Radion Custom Lighting Setting Replication

Post by Rodasphoto »

I am trying to replicate the lighting schedule that Mr.Saltwater TV has on his tank as I like the aesthetics of it.
I made a Google sheet with his values and then converted it to what it should be with the RA as we do not have the exact way/values to modify the lighting. How would I code this using internal memory incase later on I would like to change it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
rimai

Re: Radion Custom Lighting Setting Replication

Post by rimai »

It will be a lot of memory locations.
Each setting needs to go to a particular memory location.
For example:
Intensity at 7:00 goes into memory location 20
So, you can read that memory location like this:

Code: Select all

InternalMemory.read(20)
You can write to that memory location with the android app. Choose custom memory location.
You need to do this for each of them.
Roberto.
Rodasphoto

Post by Rodasphoto »

How would figure out which memory location I would need to write to? I am a copy/paste type of coder.
rimai

Post by rimai »

It's up to you. You have to assign the memory locations to each one yourself and keep track of them inside your code, so it reads from the correct memory location.
We only have slope, parabola, and sigmoid waveforms in our libraries. The waveform you are trying to get is a several slopes attached to each other in sequence. Our libraries only have pre-assigned memory location for 2 legs and not multiple legs.
There is no simple way to do this. You would have to create a custom code for each leg of this waveform you are trying to do.
Roberto.
lnevo

Post by lnevo »

You're better off just setting them to use the parabola or slope for each channel, put your start/end % for each and durations for the slope ones to replicate it. Will be much easier than what you're trying and just as effective.