expansion relay box problem

Do you have a question on how to do something.
Ask in here.
sesame

Re: expansion relay box problem

Post by sesame »

i think I find the root cause. Its working fine since disconnect 6ch module about 2 hours ago. Question is how can I setup jumper for these two dimming module. Now I just leave Jp1 blank in 6ch module and plugged JP1 in 16ch module. Is it correct?
sesame

expansion relay box problem

Post by sesame »

Little crash last night. 16ch module turn on all ports from early morning and Over dose alk and ato. May happened from 4am check from portal (sal doesn't work in 4am just 5min ). Over dosing may last 3hours from that and stop manually after wake up
rimai

Post by rimai »

You need to use the following addresses:
6ch - 0x40 (Jumper off)
16 ch - 0x41 (I can't remember and I don't have one to check)
Use the I2CScanner to check for addresses.
Roberto.
sesame

Post by sesame »

oh that's in correct condition. Still no idea what's wrong
sesame

Post by sesame »

today try many hours with RA+ with different condition.
unplug diy Relay box and dosing pump. but still keep 16ch dimming and 6ch dimming expansion functional.
after about half day of running. all ports in 16ch dimming expansion locked on (all ports stacked with 5V output). but 6ch dimming expansion working fine. flag shown Bus lock. restart doesnt work. unplug hole system works.

unplug diy relay box and dosing pump. change code, let 6ch dimming expansion take over some of 16ch dimming function.
after about half day of running. all ports in dimming expansion locked on, (all ports stacked with 100% output)
flag shown Bus lock. restart doesnt work. unplug hole system works.

looking for bus lock in forum, seems some have issue with RF module.

i will be a vacation for one week this month. I really dont want let my tank working with current condition. need help
rimai

Post by rimai »

Are you using the original USB codes?
Make sure the USB cables are all tight and secured.
Did you try different ports in the expansion hub or different combination of USB cables?
Roberto.
sesame

Post by sesame »

Yes changed to all original usb cable.. I just plugged on 6 ch dimming module this and next week. Will have a try after holiday. Don't want tank crash when out of holiday.