Usable memory locations

Do you have a question on how to do something.
Ask in here.
lnevo

Usable memory locations

Post by lnevo »

So currently libraries are using from 200-369. My current custom memory list is using from 100-174 at the moment. I could easily fill up the next 26 pretty easily. Just thinking ahead, what would be the usable regions we can address in the RA+?
rimai

Re: Usable memory locations

Post by rimai »

RA+ can go up to 4096 :)
Roberto.
lnevo

Post by lnevo »

Ok so no risk of running out thats for sure. Are there any ranges that need to be avoided? That was my main concern. I thought I recalled you telling me some things might be using the really low numbers...or any issue using the old range? If I remember the wifi code doesn't it bring anything in the old range (>800) down to the 200s? Would I have an issue adjusting values over wifi?
binder

Post by binder »

shouldn't have any issues with using the old range. only issue would be if you actually downgraded your code to the version that used the old range.....haha.
adjusting the values over wifi should work just fine. i don't recall any limitations being imposed on it. :)
lnevo

Post by lnevo »

Doesn't it check if the value is in the old range and step it down? I'll have to reread that section.
binder

Post by binder »

lnevo wrote:Doesn't it check if the value is in the old range and step it down? I'll have to reread that section.
oh yeah, I think that Roberto added that into the code. so that would mean the 800-900 range is probably off limits.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk