mars aqua leds

Do you have a question on how to do something.
Ask in here.
jimsreef

mars aqua leds

Post by jimsreef »

Will reef angel control mars aqua leds? Jim
lnevo

Re: mars aqua leds

Post by lnevo »

Yes
jimsreef

Post by jimsreef »

Would I have to make some mods to the mars aqua?
lnevo

Post by lnevo »

Yes. You have to get the dimming connections and run them to the RA and then splice the power ones together. These are the wires going from the driver to the dimming knobs. Look up Chinese Blackbox LED Proof Group. There's a Files section that has instructions. We also have a member here troylong something or other that makes premade cables you can just plug in. I'm gonna ask him to post here and he should talk to roberto about selling them in the store.
troylong45

Post by troylong45 »

Thanks Lee I'm made it here lol. Yea if you're looking to take the guess work out of it www.facebook.com/sLinkcables if you want to look at some info on them. I'm currently running a sb on ch 0 and 1 on and a mars on the 2 and 3 channel on the expansion
astralmind

Post by astralmind »

troylong45 wrote:Thanks Lee I'm made it here lol. Yea if you're looking to take the guess work out of it http://www.facebook.com/sLinkcables if you want to look at some info on them. I'm currently running a sb on ch 0 and 1 on and a mars on the 2 and 3 channel on the expansion
Hi Troy

Wrote on your FB page. I am planning on grabbing a reefAngel (again...sold my old one 3 years ago) and have it dim my Marsaqua. As I only intend on controlling the 2 channels, if I remember well, I wouldlnt need any expansion module besides the RA itself (correct ?). Do I need the PWN or Analogue version for these LEDs and how can I get a hold of your cable ?

Thanks!
lnevo

Post by lnevo »

Analog usually. I'd recommend looking at the SB Reeflights. The spectrum is much improved from the stock ebay boxes.
troylong45

Post by troylong45 »

The Mars I had was anolog shouldn't have to get a expansion