ATO questions

Do you have a question on how to do something.
Ask in here.
rossbryant1956

ATO questions

Post by rossbryant1956 »

found this line of code earlier and playing with it, had questions:

ReefAngel.SingleATO(true, Port7, InternalMemory.ATOExtendedTimeout_read(), 3); // Runs ATO for 60 seconds every 3 hours

Float valve plugged into ATOlow, time out set to 60 seconds in wizard. Outlet comes on the first time and times out normally, but doesn't come back on. Status light is lit on RA.

If I go bump the float valve the outlet comes back on and runs the normal time out but status light stays on

Question: what controls that status light and how does it get reset? Is this line of code correct for the app? I want the pump to run for X seconds, time out, and then come back on at next time interval.

thx
Roscoe's Reefs - Starting Over Again:

Building new 29g Nano after landlord went berserk over my 4 75 gallon tanks, Multiple RA's, Water mixing stations, etc. Your help welcomed in remembering all I've forgotten.
rossbryant1956

Re: ATO questions

Post by rossbryant1956 »

Ok, this line of code seems to work, AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T TIME OUT. Is there an article somewhere that explains the time out feature, what it does and doesn't do, how you reset it, etc.?

I'm still testing and thank you in advance for your help!!

Building new 29g Nano after landlord went berserk over my 4 75 gallon tanks, Multiple RA's, Water mixing stations, etc. Your help welcomed in remembering all I've forgotten.
cosmith71

Post by cosmith71 »

Click the joystick, go to timeouts, ATO clear.
rossbryant1956

Post by rossbryant1956 »

I didn't know about the joystick, so thanks ... I also found it in the android app. This is now working beautifully as well. Thank you.