Starter tutorials

Would you like to help?
Share your walkthrough tutorial with others
lnevo

Re: Starter tutorials

Post by lnevo »

So, it does look like you can edit as long as your signed into github.com. If someone wants to start formatting a bit and creating some outlines, I wouldn't mind filling in some tutorials, example codes, etc.

So, who wants to step up to the plate :)
Reddy

Post by Reddy »

There will be an increasing number of new users soon. Reef Angel is getting a lot of mentions as a controller for the WP40/25 pumps. I'll help out where I can.
lnevo

Starter tutorials

Post by lnevo »

I would also take a look at the project that started as the unofficial documentation for another controller as the layout and topics in that manual would carry over well. :)
Sacohen

Post by Sacohen »

Reddy wrote:There will be an increasing number of new users soon. Reef Angel is getting a lot of mentions as a controller for the WP40/25 pumps. I'll help out where I can.
Yes. I'm one of them.
Got the WP40 and am thinking about the WP25 and loved the way Roberto jumped on figuring out how to get it to work with the RA.
Sacohen

Post by Sacohen »

Well my system arrived today.
Now the fun starts.

I want you give everyone a big thank you in advance because I know I;m going to be asking some questions.
It may be a while because I'm going to try the wizard first and see what I can get done on my own.