Reef Angel Controller Web Server”

New members questions
lartho6

Reef Angel Controller Web Server”

Post by lartho6 »

how do i get access the Reef Angel Controller Web Server every time i try to load do it says its not a there, im tryin to connect my wifi adapter to the controller
rimai

Re: Reef Angel Controller Web Server”

Post by rimai »

Upload the WifiTestCode and try again.
Roberto.
lartho6

Post by lartho6 »

ok i think im doing something wrong.. heck i been doing that all day.. since 3 a.m. lol so what do i need to put in the http://xxxx.xxxx.xxxx.xxxx:2000 my ip address?
rimai

Post by rimai »

yeap
Roberto.
lartho6

Post by lartho6 »

http://172.16.0.2:2000 is what i did and it says it cant establish a connection to the server. i think i been working at this too long.. but im loving it thanks for the help
binder

Post by binder »

if you are still having problems, make sure that your controller is actually connected to your network. open up your router's web page and confirm that it is connected.
you can also try to "ping" your controller. type "ping 172.16.0.2" from a command prompt and see if you get any replies back. if you do not, then your computer is not communicating with your controller and there is some form of connection problem.
check that you have the correct SSID and password set on the wifi module and that it's connected to your network.
that's what I would start with first.
lartho6

Post by lartho6 »

roberto and i got the module working a few hours ago i will open the routers web page and see if its connectd
lartho6

Post by lartho6 »

ok checked my router to see if the wifi module was connected it seemed to be. but i still cant get the address to pull up. i did send the wifi test code to the controller, i dont know what im doing wrong
rimai

Post by rimai »

Just to make sure, you connected with wifi attachment to RA with the provided cable, right??
And you have the cable with black wires to the right most pin, right?
Roberto.
lartho6

Post by lartho6 »

ok its is.. and just the green light is blinking slow, its connected to my router. the http:...... page isnt working for me.
lartho6

Post by lartho6 »

Is there any other way to get this page to open.. or did i not install something to the controller the right way?