lartho6

Android App.

Post by lartho6 »

Got a question can i control the relay box from the android app
binder

Re: Android App.

Post by binder »

lartho6 wrote:Got a question can i control the relay box from the android app
Control it how? You can definitely toggle the ports on/off from the app and override them. You can also return them to their normal operating state.
lartho6

Post by lartho6 »

yes thats what i was meaning im still trying to figure it out.. i so love my RA
binder

Post by binder »

When you start up the app for the first time, it will prompt you for the address of your controller. Once that is set, you are taken to the initial screen. That screen will show a "Refresh" button along with the data from your controller (if any, probably a bunch of dashes). The data will be T1, T2, T3, PH, DP, AP, Salinity, Water Level, ORP. To view the relay boxes, you just need to swipe right to left. That's how you switch between all the pages of the app. The pages are updated based on what your controller tells the app it has. I would suggest reading through this post (http://forum.reefangel.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=400) for all of the details of the app. I have created a new post each time I've updated the app on that topic. I just haven't created a page yet that describes how to use the app.
lartho6

Post by lartho6 »

Im bout as slow as they get. Love how you guys take the time out with all the new members..
binder

Post by binder »

lartho6 wrote:Im bout as slow as they get. Love how you guys take the time out with all the new members..
That's ok. Just ask away. If it's already been discussed, we will point you to the other discussions. If not, we will just try to explain things.