Reefangel Cleint 3.0 memory tab problem

New members questions
Neogenesis

Reefangel Cleint 3.0 memory tab problem

Post by Neogenesis »

Hey everyone,

I just reloaded windows, reinstalled the Client Suite and Arduino portion from the website. Installation went fine, so I proceeded to open the Arduino portion, using the Reef Angel Wizard to generate my new code. "I was adding my dosers to the code" Everything went great, code uploaded just fine, the new software just rocks!!!

Now for the problem, When I open the Reef Angel Client, and go to the memory tab, I get the error "unable to retrieve controller memory settings". I checked the log, the errors are below.

Does anyone know how to fix this? It's not a major problem, but I would like to see it working.

Thanks,

Scott

*****1/1/2013 2:23:12 AM*****
Index was outside the bounds of the array.
StackTrace:
at ReefAngelWCFListener.ReefAngelListener.GetAllMemoryValuesPost10(String[] locations)

*****1/1/2013 2:23:12 AM*****
Parameter name: String
StackTrace:
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at ReefAngelClient.Form1.DisplayMemoryValues()

*****1/1/2013 2:31:33 AM*****
Index was outside the bounds of the array.
StackTrace:
at ReefAngelWCFListener.ReefAngelListener.GetAllMemoryValuesPost10(String[] locations)

*****1/1/2013 2:31:33 AM*****
Parameter name: String
StackTrace:
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at ReefAngelClient.Form1.DisplayMemoryValues()
rimai

Re: Reefangel Cleint 3.0 memory tab problem

Post by rimai »

Roberto.