Couple Problems!

New members questions
cgonser

Couple Problems!

Post by cgonser »

Today I revieved in the mail my USB power cable for my RA+ which I have had for a week and not fully got up and running. The first time I tried to plug it in to the RA, the connector was cracked and broke in half, great, that was a waste of money! lol Does anyone know where I can get a replacement end? Not the USB end.

Second,
When I run the wizard to setup my RA, I go through all the steps and get the message telling me that everything worked. I plug in the components and NOTHING HAPPENS as it should. Lights on refugium schedule, nothing. Temp control for my heater, never turns on, water just gets cold. Any solution?

Thrid,
I have a temp prob location that just gives an error. I have 3 probes and no matter which one I put in that slot, I get an error....

Fouth,
I have to gently wiggle my wires for my WIFI attachment to get it to work. If I bump it slightly, it turns off. what to do?

If anyone has any solutions, please let me know! Thank you!

cgonser
rimai

Re: Couple Problems!

Post by rimai »

Can you PM me a photo of the connector you are referring to?
Are you sure it is uploading correctly?
Please upload the ControllerTester code and go through each port to confirm they are turning on/off.
File->Sketchbook->Example Codes->ControllerTester
Probes are picked up and cataloged only when the controller is booted up.
Make sure you have all 3 temp probes connected and reboot the controller. Does it still show error?
Which end of the wifi attachment cable is that you need to do that?
Roberto.
cgonser

Re: Couple Problems!

Post by cgonser »

PM sent to you