Switched to a Reef Angel

New members questions
ratman57

Switched to a Reef Angel

Post by ratman57 »

So I have been running one of the other guys controller for several months when my son "made me a deal". So I now have a Reef Angel running on my 90gal DT. After several hours of playing, I was able to get everything up and running. So after a lot of reading and playing with the new "toy" I have decided that I came out way ahead on this trade deal :)

My next conquest is to get two Jebao WP40's running with the RA. Everyone here seems very helpful and I look forward to being part of this amazing group.
rimai

Re: Switched to a Reef Angel

Post by rimai »

Awesome!! :mrgreen:
Roberto.
SaltyGXP

Post by SaltyGXP »

ratman57 wrote:So I have been running one of the other guys controller for several months when my son "made me a deal". So I now have a Reef Angel running on my 90gal DT. After several hours of playing, I was able to get everything up and running. So after a lot of reading and playing with the new "toy" I have decided that I came out way ahead on this trade deal :)

My next conquest is to get two Jebao WP40's running with the RA. Everyone here seems very helpful and I look forward to being part of this amazing group.
Your son must be pretty damn awesome. And you said he hooked you up with a jebao as well huh. That's a good kid. 8-)
ratman57

Post by ratman57 »

Must be :)