pulling existing sketch with different PC

New members questions
forced4

Post by forced4 »

Here is the situation. My wife took the computer I was using with RA on her deployment (but she doesn't have internet yet [and may not get it] so she can't send me the sketch file).

So I fired up an old dinosaur laptop. My wifi adapter quit for some reason, which is what prompted the tinkering. I successfully reconfigured it with this laptop after downloading the reefangel and wifi config software. All is well with it now. No issues.

My question is: how do I get the software to pull my code out of the reefangel. It's been a while since I've loaded anything into it but I would like to pull my code out for safe keeping/future modification. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance!
lnevo

Post by lnevo »

:( Not possible. The good news is you can use the wizard to get you back up and running and we can help you get your customizations back in.
forced4

Re: pulling existing sketch with different PC

Post by forced4 »

Thanks for the fast response. I might be able to get my hands on the sketch file in a month. I will just try to remain calm...lol.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII
lnevo

Post by lnevo »

If you didn't have any crazy custom stuff, it might be really quick to get you back up and running..