Loading a sketch back into the wizard

New members questions
Sacohen

Post by Sacohen »

I used the wizard to create and export a sketch.
Since I don't know much about programming yet I wanted to know if there was a way to open the sketch back up in the wizard to make some simple changes or add something else I forgot about.
rimai

Re: Loading a sketch back into the wizard

Post by rimai »

Wizard saves the choices you had on the last time you generated, so if you open it, it will have everything selected as the last time you closed.
Roberto.
dapg8gt

Post by dapg8gt »

You can load your own sketches that you saved at the end of the wizard session. They are labeled by date and numbers of ones you cdeated that day I brought one back up by just going to the task bar above and loading one while in the wizard .. may be an easier way im new but that worked for me.
My other hobby has 450rwhp and eats tires instead of mysis!
Sacohen

Post by Sacohen »

rimai wrote:Wizard saves the choices you had on the last time you generated, so if you open it, it will have everything selected as the last time you closed.
I thought it did, but when I went into it yesterday it didn't have the settings I had set up.
I don't recall re-installing the software or anything.
rimai

Post by rimai »

It doesn't load the code back into wizard.
If only display last choices.... If you generate a code and later on you modify, you cannot get the settings on the generated code back. It saves the choices you had when you exit the application.
Roberto.
Sacohen

Post by Sacohen »

Ok thanks.
Well something happened and it didn't save it this last time,but no big deal I think I understand enough of what was written by the wizard to add something if I needed to, but I'll wait until I get the new board in.
lnevo

Post by lnevo »

The wizard is a good starting point...once you get your ports defined and your basic program written, it's best to dive in! :) at least thats what i did...