Wave modes for JebaoWP40

New members questions
davaraj

Wave modes for JebaoWP40

Post by davaraj »

Bought RA recently and using it to control 2 Jebao WP 40 pumps. What are all the different waves patterns that one can code to control the pumps. I want the emulate the different wave patterns that are on the stock controller. Is that possible? Waiting for my RA+ upgrade board.

Dr Davaraj
lnevo

Re: Wave modes for JebaoWP40

Post by lnevo »

The easiest way would be to look in the portal at the list of modes you can put the DCPump in.

It's the last tab under the internal memory section.
davaraj

Post by davaraj »

Thank for the quick reply. If I change the modes from the portal will it over ride the wave modes that are already coded into the RA? What I want is to have different wave modes at different times of the day.

Thanks
lnevo

Post by lnevo »

Not by default. You will have to code that up. There are plenty of examples in the forum.
jack

Post by jack »

sorry to jump in and ask the question here but thought WP40's discussion is on soo i will peep inn

i have just attached my WP40 to my RA and from the wizard have coded it to run on 40% but now at night i want it to run at 10% and for few hours i want it completely off how to make that happen ??

one more question how to control the wp40 from iphone app ?? i am not able to
binder

Post by binder »

jack wrote:one more question how to control the wp40 from iphone app ?? i am not able to
don't think you currently can.
lnevo

Post by lnevo »

The memory section in the iphone app is pretty broken at the moment though it works for some. Right now we're just waiting to get the current version up on the app store.
jack

Post by jack »

when are they likely to update ??
lnevo

Post by lnevo »

Not for a while... We are still waiting for it to be submitted and now we have to check ios7 compatibility too...

the easiest way to control it for now will be to write to the memory locations directly through the web browser or go to the portal web page on your phone.