Radeon

New members questions
Aquaman

Radeon

Post by Aquaman »

hi everyone I just picked up the rf module and im trying to test it ...I have it set up correctly and went through the setup wizard and selected my radeons and the percentages. and at the end I saved the script and uploaded with no problems,,, how do I control it ( I do not have the wifi addon yet but I wanted to at least be able to test it and make sure its working i should be able to control the radeons other than wifi right ??

on the actual control unit i did go the the lights option and try to shut them off but nothing happened

please help i tried to read the manual but it only shows how to control the vortech pumps
rimai

Re: Radeon

Post by rimai »

You must reset the Radions to basic mode in order for it to be controllable.
Roberto.
Aquaman

Post by Aquaman »

I guess the part I don't understand is how do I interface with the radeons (or all my other devices) with out wifi they only interface I see is the portal and it says no valid wifi ... isrefering to the fact that I do not have a wifi module connected ... so is there another way I can manipulate my lights other than the portal ... or is there a way to get portal to work with the usb and a controller ?
rimai

Post by rimai »

No, you can't use the portal without the wifi, but you when you generate the code with the wizard, the controller will dim your lights according to the waveform you chose.
Roberto.
Aquaman

Post by Aquaman »

ok so I actually will not be able to "control it in real time " it will do it on its own without me seeing it
rimai

Post by rimai »

Yeah... Not without wifi for realtime :(
Roberto.