Wifi help

New members questions
nevets9333

Wifi help

Post by nevets9333 »

I got my wifi attachment when I ordered the RA and set it up, everything was working fine. I have had it for a couple weeks. A couple of days ago it just stopped working. The green light was still a slow blink as if everything was fine, but it wouldn't let me connect from home or away anymore. I tried to set it up again through the wifi utility, but now I can't get it to work at all. It says false on the first 3 lines. What could have caused it to stop working? I haven't changed any of the settings since it was originally set up. Please help!
cosmith71

Re: Wifi help

Post by cosmith71 »

Have you tried a re-boot?
nevets9333

Post by nevets9333 »

Do you mean just unplug and plug back in?
cosmith71

Post by cosmith71 »

Yup.
binder

Post by binder »

sometimes my wifi module gets "stuck". i just unplug it from my controller and plug it back in and it works fine. doesn't happen all the time, but happens from time to time.
Christo

Post by Christo »

binder wrote:sometimes my wifi module gets "stuck". i just unplug it from my controller and plug it back in and it works fine. doesn't happen all the time, but happens from time to time.
Yip!! Happens to me too!! Just unplug and plug it back in!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nevets9333

Post by nevets9333 »

I tried that, but no luck. After 10 secs it came back to the slow blink of the green light. I go to the portal and get

Connection Status:
Unreachable Address
lnevo

Post by lnevo »

Maybe the IP address changed? If you're getting slow green blinks then your connected...