I can't find the Wizard

New members questions
m.adamschwartz

I can't find the Wizard

Post by m.adamschwartz »

Hey guys, I'm new to the programming on the reef angel. I've downloaded the installer and all, but when I click on the Arduino green icon i click on the drop down menu at the top under tools and I do not have a wizard to choose from. I'm using an older mac so that could be the issue but perhaps I'm missing something! I'm attaching a screen shot so perhaps that will help. I checked the version it says 1.01 I'm not sure if that makes a difference. This is the one I downloaded form the Reef Angel website under downloads for the mac. Any help would be great! Thanks guys!

Adam
Attachments
Picture 1.pdf
(390.77 KiB) Downloaded 431 times
rimai

Re: I can't find the Wizard

Post by rimai »

Did you move the Arduino folder inside the installer package to your documents folder?
Roberto.
m.adamschwartz

Post by m.adamschwartz »

I hadn't but upon doing so It does not seem to make a difference. Does this look correct?
Attachments
Picture 2.pdf
(37.63 KiB) Downloaded 473 times
rimai

Post by rimai »

What do you have inside the folder Documents/Arduino ?
Roberto.
m.adamschwartz

Post by m.adamschwartz »

I checked this morning and their didn't appear to be anything.
rimai

Post by rimai »

If there is nothing, it means you did not move the correct folder to the correct spot.
You will find detailed explanation of which folder to move in the user's manual, but basically you need to move the Arduino folder to the Documents folder when you open the installer package you downloaded from the website.
Roberto.