power lost during PDE upload

New members questions
rufessor

power lost during PDE upload

Post by rufessor »

Hi All..

So I was working on trying some stuff out with very basic programming when I lost power in my laptop during an upload to the controller (I got distracted stuipd mistake). So now I get this error no matter what I try to load, I have powered on and off the controller..

this is a bit into the complie/load routine output but gives enough information to help pin point what got screwed up. I was a little surprised this adversly affected it I figured the chip had onboard comm protocols and we were just forcing memory writes with a PDE so it only affected a specific range.... hope its not too much trouble to fix! UGH>

sorry its not copying from the console window of the compile so here is a synopsis
Basically it sets baud to 11520 and does a few send :0 [30] [320]
lines then fails with

Recv: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: respo=0x00
rimai

Re: power lost during PDE upload

Post by rimai »

Try removing the USB-TTL device from Device Manager and let windows install it again.
Roberto.
rufessor

Post by rufessor »

Ok... to be completely honest it was even dumber than that. I lost power, so had to move the lap top... and unplugged the controller. So I brought the laptop back with the charger, plugged in the controller (in the darkish room) and set back to work when all these errors pop up just after I reboot from the power fail.... turns out that in the dark I had NOT quite seated the cable in the controller... what a tool. Oh well...
Deckoz2302

Post by Deckoz2302 »

Time to get a usps :D