ORP on Dashboard and no names for Water level on app

New members questions
Diverjoe

ORP on Dashboard and no names for Water level on app

Post by Diverjoe »

Is there a way to turn off the modules on my banner, portal and app that i dont use - like ORP? Also on the app it looks like the Water Level is listed as null along with 4 additional values. They do not have values but the 1st one I can see is the water level. Can I set the label somewhere for the Water Level item and what are the other 4?
Diverjoe

Re: ORP on Dashboard and no names for Water level on app

Post by Diverjoe »

I figured out that i needed to download the Labels from the server and then nulls were replaced by 5 waterlevel tags. Is there anything i need to do for IO Expansion values? I havent seen anything of them popup.
binder

Post by binder »

if you are using my android app (reef angel status), then you just need to goto the settings menu, then select controller. from there you can set the labels and adjust the visibility of the modules.

by default, the app adjusts the module visibility based on the controllers settings. if you don't want that, you can disable it (but i'd recommend keeping it enabled for simplicity).

for the io expansion, just set them in the io section in the settings (as mentioned above). they should update when you downloaded them from the server but something could have not come through properly. try exiting the app and going back into it. if it still doesn't work, then just set them manually as mentioned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Diverjoe

Post by Diverjoe »

Thanks Curt! I am using the wormy apple app :-P Do you know if the portal, badges, etc can have the unused expansions turned off? Makes the screen look like lots is broke. (Freshwater and unlikely to use ORP)
binder

Post by binder »

Diverjoe wrote:Thanks Curt! I am using the wormy apple app :-P Do you know if the portal, badges, etc can have the unused expansions turned off? Makes the screen look like lots is broke. (Freshwater and unlikely to use ORP)
I'm not sure if you are using the standard apple app.
I'm pretty sure that if you use the Universal App (uapp), that you can customize the look of it and disable/hide parts but I do not have a better answer for you unfortunately.