Tunze ATO used w/ RA+ ?

Talk about you and your tank/equipment
Gideon1

Tunze ATO used w/ RA+ ?

Post by Gideon1 »

Hi All,

I am new to the forum and the Reef Angel...and confused. I just brought the RA+ w/ the wifii adapter, doser, and the Dimmable Moon addition, they are in the mail as I type. Problem is I already have a Tunze ATO will this work on the RA+ system. It needs a stay on all-the-time dedicated outlit. I have no experience with coding at all.

Tank is a 29L FOWLR setup, will be runing Skimmer, T5 HO, 2x Powerheads 740 Auqau, I am in trans to a reef tank. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks. :?
DrewPalmer04

Re: Tunze ATO used w/ RA+ ?

Post by DrewPalmer04 »

You can easily code or use the wizard to keep an outlet On all the time. No problem!
Out for now...but not over.

VISIT: Ethernet Module/Wifi Alternative
Gideon1

Post by Gideon1 »

Thanks much!...

I have Paralles 6 for Mac, I have it OSX Lion 10.7.4, will RAgen work on PC side and Mac side, or slould I only install Arduino on the Mac? and will it also have a Wizard function too? Sorry for my ignorance.

Thanks!
binder

Post by binder »

Just use the wizard that comes with the Reef Angel Installer. It will work just fine on OSX. I wouldn't suggest using RAGen unless you absolutely need to. The wizard handles everything you should need.
Gideon1

Post by Gideon1 »

Thanks....can't wait, sounds like a winner.
Gideon1

Post by Gideon1 »

Hi all,

I am completetly new to reef setup and dont have a sump on my 29gL, I got your doser and RA+ and would like to know will your doser be stronge enough to reach up to my display tank about 4-5ft up. I will be using B-Ionic 2 part system.

Thanks!
rimai

Post by rimai »

You should be fine with that height.
Roberto.