My RA+ setup

Talk about you and your tank/equipment

Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:18 am
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:12 am
image.jpg
image.jpg (274.01 KiB) Viewed 3180 times

My original setup
Image

Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:18 am
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:18 am
image.jpg
image.jpg (296.36 KiB) Viewed 3178 times

My current setup.
Image

Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:18 am
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:35 am
image.jpg
image.jpg (307.65 KiB) Viewed 3176 times


Slightly better wire management. Got to improve.
Image

Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:51 pm
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:00 am
What is the dc pump controller for?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:05 pm
Location: Auckland, NZ
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:09 pm
What's the unit above the wifi module? I don't recognise it and can't find it in the store.

Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:18 am
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:50 pm
chapboogie wrote:What is the dc pump controller for?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk


That is the controller for Jebao DC6000 pump. I use it as a return pump in the sump.
Image

Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:18 am
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:54 pm
bubbles wrote:What's the unit above the wifi module? I don't recognise it and can't find it in the store.


That's the Bluetooth module. Not in the store as yet. Roberto might still have some left. Uploading code is a breeze with this module.
Image

Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:05 pm
Location: Auckland, NZ
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:26 am
davaraj wrote:
bubbles wrote:What's the unit above the wifi module? I don't recognise it and can't find it in the store.


That's the Bluetooth module. Not in the store as yet. Roberto might still have some left. Uploading code is a breeze with this module.


Ooooh! Might want to add that to the collection :D
User avatar
Posts: 1833
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:25 am
Location: Davie, FL
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:44 am
Setup might much better dave.

bubbles the bluetooth module is great you can wirelessly upload your code and if you have a connection to you computer like Teamviewer or something you can remote into you computer and upload code while you are not even at home.

Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:18 am
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:18 pm
image.jpg
image.jpg (166.04 KiB) Viewed 3110 times


Lunar lights at 50%
Image

Return to You and your tank

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron