ATO

Bogdan

ATO

Post by Bogdan »

I am almost done with all the connections, just finished wiring DIY "ReefLedLights" with the analog dimmer relay box. Everything works like a charm. The last connection is the ATO. I have a few questions:
1. Will the ATO work with just one Low/dual sensor installed?
2. On the RAClient the settings for the Low/Dual sensor are; timeout in s and interval in h. I am not sure I understand what does this mean. Please correct me if I am wrong. If the water level go down the sensor turn on the ATO pump and work for as long as the timeout is set to? or will it turn off once the water level return to normal position (I am talking only one sensor connected).
3. What does the interval setting in h do?
rimai

Re: ATO

Post by rimai »

Roberto.
Bogdan

Post by Bogdan »

OK, that explains how it works. I am using the preloaded code and it has the StandardATO code so the question is how do I change it to the SingleATO code. Can you help please?
rimai

Post by rimai »

You have to change the code.
Change this:

Code: Select all

ReefAngel.StandardATO(Port1); // Standard ATO
To this:

Code: Select all

ReefAngel.SingleATOLow(Port1);
Or simply use the Wizard to generate a new code.
Roberto.
Bogdan

Post by Bogdan »

Thanks I just changed the code and it works now.
If I decide at some point to use the Wizard, will I have to write the whole code (setting up all the parameters and relays) ? or can I just change one feature like the ATO for example.
Also if I store it in the code (like is recommended for newbies) I want be able to do small changes via the RAClient. Am I right?

Last question for today, it looks like the refreshing frequency for reading on the RAclient is set to 3min. Is there a way to change it to lets say 1 min?
Sorry for all the questions but Ihave a hard time to find answers to my questions on the forum.
rimai

Post by rimai »

If you generate the code once, it will save the last picked choices, but it has to be done at least one.
If you never generated any code, you will have to pick all choices and can't just change just one function.
Then, after you have done this first time, you will be able to just change one function.
No, if you want to change setting through the Client, you must pick internal memory.
I don't know if you can change that setting. Ask dmolton, the developer of that app if it can be done.
Roberto.
Bogdan

Post by Bogdan »

Thanks for all the help.