Noob here.... Progress Report.

scootscomputes

Noob here.... Progress Report.

Post by scootscomputes »

Hi all Just wanted to post my comments as a new RA user. Got mine last week. Got the basic going after a few ???'s Very quick response from Roberto with all my questions. Has anybody ever met this guy Rimai? Does he ever sleep? I would assume this Reef Angel product is his baby. I researched RA on RC. Always a good word other than it uses programming. Which I think might scare off some trying to decide "which" to buy. The outstanding support forum, if known by same individuals, would alleviate that programming caution. Today I fired up my expansion relay module. Again my question was answered by Roberto. I have in use a total of 14 relays. I used the wizard to set them up. I'm very excited to learn more. RAGen, sketches, ect. Right now its all greek. I suppose I should just continue to read. I'm curious if I can change whats displayed on my menu.("Press the joystick in, not down, to display menu" press a joystick down and your selecting up or down or left or right.) Anyway Fantastic Product there Ramai...

You'll get a good Plug on RC from me
rimai

Re: Noob here.... Progress Report.

Post by rimai »

http://forum.reefangel.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=311
There is also a custom menu generator that is in beta now.
Curt can say more about it.
Roberto.
binder

Post by binder »

like roberto said, i created a custom menu generator that allows you to do just that. you can create the functions you want to be performed on each menu item. there is the ability to load up the default menu and see what the code looks like. if you use the app, you can export your menu for others to use. read the topic that roberto linked and if you have questions, feel free to ask.
binder

Post by binder »

forgot to add another link... http://forum.reefangel.com/viewtopic.php?t=1773
this one is about the app itself. check it out.