couple of issues

cherub

Re: couple of issues

Post by cherub »

lnevo wrote:It sounds like you aren't using the calibration menu....you can't just stick it in the fluids...

You need to go into the menu and choose ph calibration. Follow the prompts to calibrate 7 then 10 the ok to save.

You might not have the menu item if you have a custom menu...I remember you had some space issues... If that's the case you'll need to load a smaller ino file. Calibrate, then go back to your custom version.

Lee
Yes I am aware. I stated that my results after calibrating were as such.
cherub

Post by cherub »

dbmet wrote:What kind of numbers are you getting on the calibration screen when you calibrate the probe?
The 7.1 gives me 4.71 after sitting there for an hour during calibration. I didn't want to leave it there long but I wanted to see if it eventually would climb closer to 7.1 but it didn't. This is using the one time use packs that i ordered online which i only have 1 left.
lnevo

Post by lnevo »

cherub,

Your numbers do not correlate... this is why I said it doesn't sound like you are using the menu to go to ph calibration...

When you are int he 7.0 mode and you put it in the 7 fluid you should get a number in the hundreds.. I believe for mine I get like ~540. For 10 I get a number ~800. Unless you are interpretting 471 as 4.71 then something is not being done properly.

After the numbers for 7 and 10 are gotten they should be saved to memory, but you can write them down and we can hard code it in your code. Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse here or if I'm missing something...