Is the progamming language used C++

snoopy60

Post by snoopy60 »

OK,
ordered the RA+ (and a few extra doo dads w/ it) about a week ago. Should have it in a few days (I don't think i ever remember time passing so slowly :) ). Spent the last few months wandering around the forums.
I have a 110 gallon reef tank that i put into hibernation last year. Covered it and shut it down. Just opened it back up, got rid of my T5's and sub compacts. Built a new led light system w/ 60 cree leds. got rid of my wet/dry and bought a refugium, drained the tank, took out all of the rock and cleaned it. took out the old sand and put in new live sand then replaced the rock. waiting to get the RA+ in to get the lights going.
GOING TO HAVE SOME REAL FUN.
I am sure i willl pick up on the programming quickly but am a big fan of the "for dummies" books.
Is the programming C++? I need to buy some books on learning the programming. I could use some ideas.
Ya'll will hear from me a lot over the next year. I have NEVER seen such a wonderful forum so full of helpful and wonderful people.
lnevo

Post by lnevo »

Welcome to the club! It's been the best purchase I ever made in this hobby!
binder

Re: Is the progamming language used C++

Post by binder »

welcome!

it's a combination of C & C++. things are pretty simple and straightforward. most of the basics are handled by the Wizard. the more complex requires some work but most people will be able to help out which leaves just a little bit of work for you (if any).
just make sure you ask questions.