Daylight problem

dr.dator

Daylight problem

Post by dr.dator »

So I just got my RA with analog light ports and it seems like I can not control the DP setting. AP works great and when measuring with a volt meter I can clearly see that is working, however the DP setting does not affect the voltage at all. Am I missing something? I'm completely new to this and I'm running the factory default code. Thanks.
mudcat1

Re: Daylight problem

Post by mudcat1 »

dr.dator wrote:So I just got my RA with analog light ports and it seems like I can not control the DP setting. AP works great and when measuring with a volt meter I can clearly see that is working, however the DP setting does not affect the voltage at all. Am I missing something? I'm completely new to this and I'm running the factory default code. Thanks.
I also have a Reef Angel basic (not plus) with an analog relay and I encountered a similar problem with the Daylight channel not working properly after I upgraded from the 1.0.3 libraries. What version of the Reef Angel libraries are you currently running? I never did get the problem resolved though. My workaround was to move my controllable powerhead to the Actinic channel because it was working properly. I have a buzzer on the daylight channel because it still works for an alarm but it takes the buzzer awhile to quiet after the alarm is no longer triggered (actinic = 0). I hope the daylight channel will be fixed someday as I would like to add a second controllable powerhead.