RA for fresh water

wtitb

RA for fresh water

Post by wtitb »

Hi,

first please excuse my english ;) I am from germany and just found the RA controller. Seems that they are mainly used for saltwater tanks? Any concerns when used with freshwater?
I'm a bit confused about lighting.
What I plan to do:
- dimm two fluorescent tubes with a analog 1-10v interface
- turn on lights in the morning (7:00) for first feeding for about 1h, then turn off again and turn on lights again at 12:00 to 21:00
- can I combine the dimming whenever lights are switched on and off?
- I would like to have a night light, that is on in the night from 21:00 to 7:00 - no dimming. Would this be simply pluged in one port with its own schedule?

How long is the shipping to germany?

Thanks!

cheers,
Christian
cosmith71

Re: RA for fresh water

Post by cosmith71 »

wtitb wrote:Hi,

first please excuse my english ;) I am from germany and just found the RA controller. Seems that they are mainly used for saltwater tanks? Any concerns when used with freshwater?
I'm a bit confused about lighting.
What I plan to do:
- dimm two fluorescent tubes with a analog 1-10v interface
- turn on lights in the morning (7:00) for first feeding for about 1h, then turn off again and turn on lights again at 12:00 to 21:00
- can I combine the dimming whenever lights are switched on and off?
- I would like to have a night light, that is on in the night from 21:00 to 7:00 - no dimming. Would this be simply pluged in one port with its own schedule?

How long is the shipping to germany?

Thanks!

cheers,
Christian
All those things are easy to do. You will need the analog dimming version of the Reef Angel.

Not sure about shipping. Maybe Roberto can chime in?

--Colin
rimai

Re: RA for fresh water

Post by rimai »

Yeah, you can easily do all that.
Shipping is about 5-7 days.
Roberto.