computer does not recognize USB cable in soft installation

AnthoReef

computer does not recognize USB cable in soft installation

Post by AnthoReef »

i just received my package, its the RA+ controler.
I started up the controller like the manual tell to do. It seems to work properly.
Now im trying to install the software and at the end, it ask check that the usb cable aint pluged into cpu, click next. Software installs stuff OK. Then it ask to connect the usb-ttl cable into computer and wait for computer install driver OK.
There is my problem, cpu doesnt do anything when I connect the usb-ttl cable. I tryed different ports on computer, it doesnt do anything.

Do I need to connect the other end of the cable, the TTL one into the controler or WIFI attachement or something ?

My computer is not old, its a intel haswell 4670K and I dont have any problem with the usb port exept this one. I tryed the computer case usb ports and the back one directly on the motherboard.

Thanks for helping me, I cant wait to play with my new toy :D
Anthony
rimai

Re: computer does not recognize USB cable in soft installati

Post by rimai »

Maybe it already installed the drivers, in which case it wouldn't show anything.
Check device manager for USB Serial Port under COM & LPT section.
Roberto.
AnthoReef

Re: computer does not recognize USB cable in soft installati

Post by AnthoReef »

I tryed to finish the installation even if I had a error message, in case it did installed the drivers properly already. It didnt worked so I uninstalled the soft, reboot and reinstall and it now work. I updated the controler with the soft and used the wizard to customise it.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Anthony