Head Unit Gone Rogue?

Squishie89

Head Unit Gone Rogue?

Post by Squishie89 »

So last night at about 11:15pm my controller switched times to 5:15pm, and turned on half of my lights. I fixed the time, thought it was weird, but put it behind me. When I checked on my tank cam during the night I could see that the head unit back light was on (which means either something/someone sent it a command or the power flickered), I thought it was odd. Checked on the cam this morning, same thing.

Then I get a call later in the morning that the lights had flickered and something came on with the tank (my sister was telling me this). So I came to the house and checked on things, everything is fine and dandy. I can't remember if the head unit's light was on or not though. There is no reason anything should have been turning on in the morning, so quite confused as to what is going on.

Right now I am working on downloading reefangel programs because I had to get a new laptop last month and I am going to reload the programing on the controller. But I really have no idea what is going on, because everything seems fine, but there are signs there is something amiss.

I would love if anyone has any ideas or feedback or advice.
rimai

Re: Head Unit Gone Rogue?

Post by rimai »

What RA do you have and which expansion modules are you using?
Roberto.
Squishie89

Re: Head Unit Gone Rogue?

Post by Squishie89 »

I have a PWM regular RA. It just has a salinity expansion and wifi.