Just ordered. Yay!!

lnevo

Re: Just ordered. Yay!!

Post by lnevo »

heatdissipation wrote:I ordered the RA +. Dimming expansion, 3 dosing pumps. Wifi attachment. Expansion hub and two wp40 cables. I am going to use what code I can find and write some myself to automate and control everything I possibly can think of. I plan in getting more attachments and expansions as my needs change. If also like to try to help with the iPhone app.
I only see one expansion hub which you don't need yet since I only see one expansion :) I suggest the water level sensors :) If you're good with code, you should enjoy my volume based dosing functions with all those dosing pumps :)
heatdissipation

Post by heatdissipation »

Oh I'm sure I will put that expansion hub to use. Maybe not at first but in the near future it will be used for sure
heatdissipation

I really am looking forward to the PAR expansion module. I think this will open up so any different doors for our lighting needs.
heatdissipation

Are my pictures not showing up anymore?
Sacohen

Post by Sacohen »

The pictures show up when I view the thread in Tapatalk, but not when I view it in Chrome.
heatdissipation

Oh. I uploaded them through tapatalk. Wonder if that's why
Sacohen

Post by Sacohen »

I've seen that before. I don't know why it does that.

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk
heatdissipation

lnevo wrote:
heatdissipation wrote:I ordered the RA +. Dimming expansion, 3 dosing pumps. Wifi attachment. Expansion hub and two wp40 cables. I am going to use what code I can find and write some myself to automate and control everything I possibly can think of. I plan in getting more attachments and expansions as my needs change. If also like to try to help with the iPhone app.
I only see one expansion hub which you don't need yet since I only see one expansion :) I suggest the water level sensors :) If you're good with code, you should enjoy my volume based dosing functions with all those dosing pumps :)
Can you point me in the direction of the code you have for the volume based dosing. If be interested in looking at it to see if it is something I could use.
lnevo

Post by lnevo »

Its in my signature. There's been a few threads where I've modified it for simplicity, but you'd have to search for it.
Sacohen

Post by Sacohen »

Lee has a link in his signiture that takes your to a thread he created and keeps updated on his code and what changes he gas made.

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk
binder

Post by binder »

if you are up for helping with the ios app, that would be appreciated :-)

Sent from my Nexus 7
heatdissipation

Omg. This is the third delay from ups. I'll never get my RA. The second order I did the day after my original arrived on Monday through the usps, but my original order is jinxed. Truck breakdowns snow. Lol
heatdissipation

Finally delivered. Hopefully tonight I will be able to open it up and start playing.
lnevo

Post by lnevo »

Just in time for the weekend! I'll be around Saturday AM for your tech support needs. I'm sure you'll have a million questions :)
heatdissipation

Well thank you in advance. I appreciate it!!