Looking for Reef Angel +

lnevo

Re: Looking for Reef Angel +

Post by lnevo »

Hey Sobos, ReefRadiance is selling an upgrade kit for existing DM-155e fixtures. I think that would be the best route to go if you haven't done anything yet...
Sobos Reef

Post by Sobos Reef »

lnevo wrote:Hey Sobos, ReefRadiance is selling an upgrade kit for existing DM-155e fixtures. I think that would be the best route to go if you haven't done anything yet...
Hey! Yes I was talking with them for awhile about what I was going to do! Ive decided to buy the upgrade kits eventually and then just buy an Apex since that's the only controller that's been proven to work so far with them. Thanks for the heads up tho!
Using Tapatalk
lnevo

Post by lnevo »

There is no difference between how the Apex controls a dimmer and the ReefAngel. The Apex is simply 0-10V analog signal which the RA can do just fine. However I understand your hesitance. We are here to help however you go.

Regardless, If you could please keep us posted on the upgrade kit, I'm very interested to see what it comes with, how it works and some pics on the installation. Thanks for your help in advance.
Sobos Reef

Post by Sobos Reef »

lnevo wrote:There is no difference between how the Apex controls a dimmer and the ReefAngel. The Apex is simply 0-10V analog signal which the RA can do just fine. However I understand your hesitance. We are here to help however you go.

Regardless, If you could please keep us posted on the upgrade kit, I'm very interested to see what it comes with, how it works and some pics on the installation. Thanks for your help in advance.
No problem. Its still up in the air. I may not be getting the upgrade kits for awhile tho. Ran into a few financial snags so I'll have to save up for them anyways.
Using Tapatalk