No Graph information

mudcat1

Re: No Graph information

Post by mudcat1 »

Tagging along, because I am having the same problem (i.e. not creating graphs from the mobile app or the web portal).

I am also using the wifisendalert to send SMS text messages to my phone
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2373&p=18083&hilit=wifisendalert#p18083

Which does not work any more either (I'm not sure whether it is related but I thought it was worth mentioning). I received my last notice via text from info@reefangel.com on December 11th, 2016.

I am running the Reef Angel version 1.1.3 library.
fckgravity

Post by fckgravity »

Also I just connected through the app while im on my home network. I just changed the ip address in the app to 192.168.1.2 port 2000 and it works fine.
fckgravity

Post by fckgravity »

Did you try the first suggestions he responded to me with? From what I understand is the servers were changed and the wifi attachment needs to know where to look now.
Last edited by fckgravity on Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mudcat1

Post by mudcat1 »

Not yet. I will try it. Thanks.
fckgravity

Post by fckgravity »

well I didn't get mine working so don't thank me just yet lol
mudcat1

Post by mudcat1 »

It worked for me. I can now see the graphs in the portal and on the iOS app. My text alerts are working now too. Thanks.
rimai

Post by rimai »

fckgravity wrote:Also I just connected through the app while im on my home network. I just changed the ip address in the app to 192.168.1.2 port 2000 and it works fine.
If that works fine inside your own network, the problem is related to the port forwarding.
Are you sure you have it pointing to the correct IP address 192.168.1.2?
Roberto.
fckgravity

Post by fckgravity »

Im pretty sure its right at least as far as I can tell, It worked for over a year and I didn't change anything in the router after I did the terra term thing.

I did change it in the router last night though, I removed it and reinstalled it on that port. It does update every 5 minutes on the portal now but it still says unreachable address.
saf1

Post by saf1 »

I noticed this yesterday actually. I no longer see the graphs for PWMA/B oddly enough. IP for the wireless adapter is still the same and I can see portal activity. Also have port forwarding.

Read a few more posts and see that some changes happened back in December. I updated macro and ran it, seems to have worked. Thanks.