Reef Angel Dying

Basic / Standard Reef Angel hardware
GiraffeCat

Reef Angel Dying

Post by GiraffeCat »

So, I thing my RA is dying. Last night I woke up hearing my relays click, my cooling fan randomly turning off and on while temp is sitting at 77.7 degrees. I go over to the RA and look quick. Looks okay, and I cant hear the relays clicking, and the fan behaves.
Later today I am up there and it starts doing it again. I look again - after lots of coffee - and notice:
1) Temp 1 goes to zero, and then back to 77.7
2) Temp 2 fluctuates up or down .2 to .4 degress quickly (78.0, 78.2, etc.)
3) Relay box1_ port 4 turns on for a second and then off (Check the code below, it shouldn't be on)
4) Screen kind of fades (As in gets dull, versus flickering)
5) My low ATO shows ON, but nothing is plugged in

The video shows what I am talking about:

http://youtu.be/EQDTNGaXLns

Code: Select all

{
  if ( ReefAngel.Params.Temp[T2_PROBE] <= 771 ) ReefAngel.Relay.On(Box1_Port4); // Turn on Port4 when the temp gets below 77.2 degrees
  if ( ReefAngel.Params.Temp[T2_PROBE] >= 774 ) ReefAngel.Relay.Off(Box1_Port4); // Turn off Port4 when the temp goes above 77.5 degrees
}
Do you guys think I should be getting a new board ASAP, or is it just me? Let me know what you think, I appreciate it.

(These have a 5 year warranty, right? :lol: :lol: :lol: )
Last edited by GiraffeCat on Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
.....Your forefathers wisely set aside their compassion - Steeled themselves for what needed to be done.......
GiraffeCat

Re: Reef Angel Dying

Post by GiraffeCat »

Better video here.

http://youtu.be/EQDTNGaXLns
.....Your forefathers wisely set aside their compassion - Steeled themselves for what needed to be done.......
lnevo

Post by lnevo »

Start disconnecting expansions. I've also seen similar behavios with a bad temp probe and/or float switches.
GiraffeCat

Post by GiraffeCat »

I'll go mess with temp probes. The only expansions are RANet (Relay and Dimming).
GiraffeCat

Post by GiraffeCat »

Disconnected temp probes and PH probe. Fan Stays on (lost its signal so it stays in last state maybe???), Box1_Port4 doesn't blip so far, PH didn't move much when unplugged, and the Low ATO still stays on. Plugged in Temp1, and the improved faults returned. Unplugged Temp1. Plugged in Temp2 and it behaved normally except for LowATO. Thinking bad Temp1 Probe, and maybe bad board.

LMK,
Dan
GiraffeCat

Post by GiraffeCat »

This AM it's tripping out with only Temp2 plugged in. Turned off the heaters and fan manually in the Portal. Letting the heaters do there thing on their own for now just being plugged into the wall. Left the RA controlling the pumps and lights. Someone please chime in if you have any thoughts about what I need to order. Thank you.

LMK,
Dan
rimai

Post by rimai »

It looks like a bad temp probe, but it wouldn't affect the ATO port.
Did you test the ATO port with a float switch?
Roberto.
GiraffeCat

Post by GiraffeCat »

Roberto! How are you these days?

Yes, the Low ATO is always green. The High ATO works fine. Earlier today it was really messed up. Just kept turning the lights off, resetting itself, and the like. Weird behavior - without my temp probes or PH probe plugged in. I am thinking bad board, and the "boss" doesn't want her corals dead. Ordered parts. Once installed will plug everything in one at a time and see of I can figure out what did it.

Thanks,
GC

Got my Order Notification from you a second ago BTW. Ship it quick....
Lionfan

Post by Lionfan »

GiraffeCat wrote:Roberto! How are you these days?

Yes, the Low ATO is always green. The High ATO works fine. Earlier today it was really messed up. Just kept turning the lights off, resetting itself, and the like. Weird behavior - without my temp probes or PH probe plugged in. I am thinking bad board, and the "boss" doesn't want her corals dead. Ordered parts. Once installed will plug everything in one at a time and see of I can figure out what did it.

Thanks,
GC

Got my Order Notification from you a second ago BTW. Ship it quick....

did you get this issue figured out?
GiraffeCat

Post by GiraffeCat »

Okay. So I have been busy trying to figure this crap out. I figured out some of the issues, others remain.

1. RA going nuts:

I replaced the board, programmed it, and just let it be with nothing plugged into the relay boxes. (The amount of power-strips and appliance timers in the room are absurd.) I still had random issues with the unit going stupid - turns off, RANet Relay light blinking white rapidly (3-4 times a second - not the normal lost communication blink rate). I built a boring code with nothing fancy in it, uploaded, and haven't seen the issue yet. Was intermittent, but haven't seen it yet. (Guess I don't custom code well.)

2. Low ATO being green:

I used to have my Jebao pumps running off the ATO ports. So I decided to scrutinize the items attached. Called over a friend who works with electronics. He looked everything over, nothing obvious. He removed the shrink wrap and found a resistor was "crooked" on one of the circuit boards of the RA Jebao cables, but nothing loose. Pulled off the sheath of the Jebao cable in question and found wire damage underneath - The power wire and the signal wire had exposed wires, and likely zapped the ATO port when I disconnected the pump for cleaning. (Someone in China owes me $80 for the new board, right?) Fixed the wiring and calling that done.

Still have these two issues - any help would be appreciated!

1. Screen issue:

Put the new board in, and had to dig around to find the code for a new screen - add 255 something, something somewhere. Screen working, but still has a constant brightness pulse. Any help on this would be great, but at least it works.

2. Temp Probe Issues

With the new board in, grabbed 2 new DS18B20 Cables from local electronics store and plugged in. They will still randomly drop to zero. Okay, ordered 3 from another source - same result. This is the annoying one as it will cause heaters to click on and off randomly - especially stupid if my chiller is running.

Any help would be appreciated. I can live with the blinky screen, but the temp issue is paramount. Current RA setup is 3 temp probes, Ph Probe, Normal Relay box, RANet, RANet Relay box, and RANet Dimming Expansion using basic time schedules for the relays, and Jebaos.
rimai

Post by rimai »

That screen gen will have that effect. The new revision ones don't. If you use remove the Use2014Screen(), it gets better, but you would be using the old style screen instead of the new 2014 layout.
How far are you extending the temp probes? Could it be the probes you got? Does it do the same thing with just one probe?
Roberto.
GiraffeCat

Post by GiraffeCat »

Thanks for the info on the screen. I'm glad it is not a serious issue. (Is someone working on a Use2016Screen?)

My current probes are 3 meter cable length. The first "batch" of probes are from a store by CSU. They sell them for the Science Students to do water testing stuff. The Second batch is from Amazon. Both sets are Listed as DS18B20.

I could use my current Temp 2 probe alone (making it Temp 1), and see if that makes a difference in how that temp probe behaves.

I would use shorter probes but keeping the unit away from liquid/vapors is kind of important. How about a RANet Temperature Expansion?

Let me know what you think it could be. I'm going to go pull probes out.

Thanks,
Dan
GiraffeCat

Post by GiraffeCat »

It's my RANet board. No matter which probes I use - new ph probe, no ph probe, 3 ft single temp, 3 meter single or multiple temp, - it has issues. Temp readings and ph readings, Wireless connectivity issues - all still present and random - no change with restarts, or new probes, no extra probes. I got to thinking about what Lee (lnevo) said about disconnecting my expansions - I didn't think of my RANet board as an expansion - just what it controlled to be the expansions. Anyways. I took the board out and have had no problems since - other than no wavemaker pumps cause I'm not sure if I can find any more USB cords...... The RANet relay works fine with USB cords and my expansion hub. Well, I guess it's time to think about this...........
GiraffeCat

Post by GiraffeCat »

For those of you that are following along - still a head scratcher. All new RANet boards installed in everything. Still have this happening.

https://youtu.be/R6Drv4LRm2M

It is like they relay boxes are getting stupid instructions. It is not the same as losing contact, as the outlets all turn off instead of staying in last state.

Rearranged some relay box loads (pumps, heaters, etc.), two very short temp probes, and very, very basic code. I still get temp sensor drop out, but no relay freak outs for a while.

On to Today. Updates Libraries to 1.1.3 this morning, came up with some new code and an additional Relay box. One short Temp sensor only. Rearranged all the plugs to match the code, and uploaded. Worked for about 5 minutes, then both relay boxes flashed like in the video. Turning off/ on the relay boxes has no affect. Unplugging RA sends them into lost contact white blink, then back to freaky flashing when RA plugged back in. Condition disappeared right when RA said time was 08:53:00 - weird right? It happened once more while I was down stairs getting simple code made. Uploaded the basic code, and haven't had an issue the rest of the day.

I'll post up any news. Maybe I have crazy ants in my RA.
GiraffeCat

Post by GiraffeCat »

Okay. Both RANet Relay Boxes are freaking out. They did this just this morning:

https://youtu.be/D3wdGQi29lI

Turning the Relay boxes off then back on has no effect. Unplugging the RA itself causes the relay boxes to do the normal lost contact white only blink. The Freaky flash comes back as soon as it is powered back up. (I think the Dimming module is affected as well, as the LED's go out when this occurs.)
It is not:

My RA+ Board
My newer RA+ Board
Original Relay Box powering the RA - not in use (5v to the temp port)
First RANet Relay Box - Replaced the RANet receiver board in it as well, and the second RANet Relay box does it
Second RANet Relay Box - Freaks out at the exact same time as the first
RANet add on Board - Been changed twice now

May be:

Code - Changed it multiple times now? Posted below. Should I switch to IN Memory?
XBee Transmitter - Maybe I could try a Pro S1 vs S1 (Will the RA handle the extra mW required?)

Here is code that was running when freaked out this morning

#include <SoftwareSerial.h>
#include <ReefAngel_Features.h>
#include <Globals.h>
#include <RA_Wifi.h>
#include <Wire.h>
#include <OneWire.h>
#include <Time.h>
#include <DS1307RTC.h>
#include <InternalEEPROM.h>
#include <RA_NokiaLCD.h>
#include <RA_ATO.h>
#include <RA_Joystick.h>
#include <LED.h>
#include <RA_TempSensor.h>
#include <Relay.h>
#include <RA_PWM.h>
#include <Timer.h>
#include <Memory.h>
#include <RA_Colors.h>
#include <RA_CustomColors.h>
#include <Salinity.h>
#include <RF.h>
#include <IO.h>
#include <ORP.h>
#include <AI.h>
#include <PH.h>
#include <WaterLevel.h>
#include <Humidity.h>
#include <DCPump.h>
#include <PAR.h>
#include <ReefAngel.h>

////// Place global variable code below here

////// Place global variable code above here

void setup()
{
    // This must be the first line
    ReefAngel.Init();  //Initialize controller
    ReefAngel.Use2014Screen();  // Let's use 2014 Screen 
    ReefAngel.AddRANet();  // RANet Add-On Module
    ReefAngel.DDNS( "AARP" );
    // Ports toggled in Feeding Mode
    ReefAngel.FeedingModePorts = 0;
    ReefAngel.FeedingModePortsE[0] = 0;
    // Ports toggled in Water Change Mode
    ReefAngel.WaterChangePorts = 0;
    ReefAngel.WaterChangePortsE[0] = 0;
    // Ports toggled when Lights On / Off menu entry selected
    ReefAngel.LightsOnPorts = 0;
    ReefAngel.LightsOnPortsE[0] = 0;
    // Ports turned off when Overheat temperature exceeded
    ReefAngel.OverheatShutoffPorts = Port1Bit | Port3Bit;
    ReefAngel.OverheatShutoffPortsE[0] = Port1Bit | Port2Bit | Port7Bit | Port8Bit;
    // Use T1 probe as temperature and overheat functions
    ReefAngel.TempProbe = T1_PROBE;
    ReefAngel.OverheatProbe = T1_PROBE;
    // Set the Overheat temperature setting
    InternalMemory.OverheatTemp_write( 790 );

// Feeeding and Water Change mode speed
    ReefAngel.DCPump.FeedingSpeed=0;
    ReefAngel.DCPump.WaterChangeSpeed=0;

// Ports that are always on
    ReefAngel.Relay.On( Port3 ); // Little Skimmer
    ReefAngel.Relay.On( Port7 ); // Nemo/Revolver Pump
    ReefAngel.Relay.On( Box1_Port3 ); // Little Fish/HWSNBN Pump
    ReefAngel.Relay.On( Box1_Port5 ); // Hospital Pump
    ReefAngel.Relay.On( Box1_Port8 ); // Hospital Heater
    ReefAngel.Relay.On( Box2_Port5 ); // Big Skimmer
    ReefAngel.Relay.On( Box2_Port7 ); // Jebao Power 
    ReefAngel.Relay.On( Box2_Port8 ); // RA Dimmimg Power

////// Place additional initialization code below here

////// Place additional initialization code above here
}

void loop()
{
    ReefAngel.StandardHeater( Port1,770,775 ); // 30g Heater
    ReefAngel.StandardFan( Port2,776,780 ); // Chiller
    ReefAngel.StandardLights( Port4,8,25,20,40 ); // LED Power
    ReefAngel.StandardLights( Box1_Port1,9,5,20,5 ); // Extra Light
    ReefAngel.StandardLights( Box1_Port2,9,2,20,32 ); // MH Light
    ReefAngel.DosingPumpRepeat( Box1_Port4,0,120,8 ); // Ca Dose
    ReefAngel.DosingPumpRepeat( Box1_Port6,0,191,6 ); // Mg Dose
    ReefAngel.StandardLights( Box1_Port7,9,3,20,20 ); // Hospital Light
    ReefAngel.StandardLights( Box2_Port1,19,0,19,03 ); // Top Off
    ReefAngel.DosingPumpRepeat( Box2_Port2,480,780,60 ); // Drain
    ReefAngel.DosingPumpRepeat( Box2_Port3,482,780,120 ); // Fill
    ReefAngel.StandardHeater( Box2_Port4, 770,775 ); // 75g Heater
    ReefAngel.StandardLights( Box2_Port6,9,0,20,0 ); // Big Lights
    ReefAngel.PWM.SetChannel( 3, PWMSlope(8,30,20,30,0,90,60,0) );
    ReefAngel.PWM.SetChannel( 4, PWMSlope(8,45,20,15,0,90,30,0) );
    ReefAngel.PWM.SetChannel( 5, PWMSlope(8,50,20,20,0,90,45,0) );
    ReefAngel.DCPump.UseMemory = false;
    ReefAngel.DCPump.SetMode( Sine,40,10 );
    ReefAngel.DCPump.DaylightChannel = None;
    ReefAngel.DCPump.ActinicChannel = None;
    ReefAngel.DCPump.ExpansionChannel[0] = Sync;
    ReefAngel.DCPump.ExpansionChannel[1] = AntiSync;
    ReefAngel.DCPump.ExpansionChannel[2] = Sync;
    ReefAngel.DCPump.ExpansionChannel[3] = None;
    ReefAngel.DCPump.ExpansionChannel[4] = None;
    ReefAngel.DCPump.ExpansionChannel[5] = None;
    ////// Place your custom code below here

////// Place your custom code above here

// This should always be the last line
    ReefAngel.Portal( "GiraffeCat" , "password" );
    ReefAngel.ShowInterface();
}

Here is the code that was running when it freaked out just before 20:00 hours. Running on the 5v to Temp port - NO contact with the Main Relay box at all.

#include <SoftwareSerial.h>
#include <ReefAngel_Features.h>
#include <Globals.h>
#include <RA_Wifi.h>
#include <Wire.h>
#include <OneWire.h>
#include <Time.h>
#include <DS1307RTC.h>
#include <RA_NokiaLCD.h>
#include <RA_ATO.h>
#include <RA_Joystick.h>
#include <LED.h>
#include <RA_TempSensor.h>
#include <Relay.h>
#include <RA_PWM.h>
#include <Timer.h>
#include <Memory.h>
#include <RA_Colors.h>
#include <RA_CustomColors.h>
#include <Salinity.h>
#include <RF.h>
#include <IO.h>
#include <ORP.h>
#include <AI.h>
#include <PH.h>
#include <WaterLevel.h>
#include <Humidity.h>
#include <DCPump.h>
#include <PAR.h>
#include <ReefAngel.h>

////// Place global variable code below here

////// Place global variable code above here

void setup()
{
    // This must be the first line
    ReefAngel.Init();  //Initialize controller
    ReefAngel.Use2014Screen();  // Let's use 2014 Screen 
    ReefAngel.AddRANet();  // RANet Add-On Module
    ReefAngel.FeedingModePorts = 0; // Ports toggled in Feeding Mode
    ReefAngel.FeedingModePortsE[0] = 0; // Ports toggled in Feeding Mode
    ReefAngel.WaterChangePorts = 0; // Ports toggled in Water Change Mode
    ReefAngel.WaterChangePortsE[0] = 0; // Ports toggled in Water Change Mode
    ReefAngel.LightsOnPorts = 0; // Ports toggled when Lights On / Off menu entry selected
    ReefAngel.LightsOnPortsE[0] = 0; // Ports toggled when Lights On / Off menu entry selected
    ReefAngel.OverheatShutoffPorts = 0; // Ports turned off when Overheat temperature exceeded
    ReefAngel.OverheatShutoffPortsE[0] = 0; // Ports turned off when Overheat temperature exceeded
    ReefAngel.TempProbe = T1_PROBE; // Use T1 probe as temperature and overheat functions
    ReefAngel.OverheatProbe = T1_PROBE; // Use T1 probe as temperature and overheat functions
    InternalMemory.OverheatTemp_write( 790 ); // Set the Overheat temperature setting

// Feeeding and Water Change mode speed
    ReefAngel.DCPump.FeedingSpeed=0;
    ReefAngel.DCPump.WaterChangeSpeed=0;

// Ports that are always on
    ReefAngel.Relay.On(Box2_Port5 );

////// Place additional initialization code below here

////// Place additional initialization code above here
}

void loop()
{
    ReefAngel.StandardLights( Box1_Port1,9,0,20,30 ); // Extra Light
    ReefAngel.StandardLights( Box1_Port2,9,0,20,30 ); // MH Light
    ReefAngel.DosingPumpRepeat( Box1_Port4,0,120,8 ); // Ca
    ReefAngel.DosingPumpRepeat( Box1_Port6,0,191,6 ); // Mg
    ReefAngel.StandardLights( Box1_Port7,9,0,20,30 ); // Hospital Light
    ReefAngel.StandardLights( Box2_Port1,19,0,19,03 ); // Top Off
    ReefAngel.DosingPumpRepeat( Box2_Port2,480,780,60 ); // Drain
    ReefAngel.DosingPumpRepeat( Box2_Port3,482,780,120 ); // Fill
    ReefAngel.StandardHeater( Box2_Port4,766,771 ); // 75g Heater
    ReefAngel.StandardLights( Box2_Port6,9,0,20,0 ); // Big Lights
    ReefAngel.PWM.SetChannel( 3, PWMSlope(8,30,20,30,0,90,45,0) );
    ReefAngel.PWM.SetChannel( 4, PWMSlope(8,30,20,30,0,90,45,0) );
    ReefAngel.PWM.SetChannel( 5, PWMSlope(8,30,20,30,0,90,45,0) );
    ReefAngel.DCPump.UseMemory = false;
    ReefAngel.DCPump.SetMode( Gyre,45,10 );
    ReefAngel.DCPump.DaylightChannel = None;
    ReefAngel.DCPump.ActinicChannel = None;
    ReefAngel.DCPump.ExpansionChannel[0] = Sync;
    ReefAngel.DCPump.ExpansionChannel[1] = AntiSync;
    ReefAngel.DCPump.ExpansionChannel[2] = Sync;
    ReefAngel.DCPump.ExpansionChannel[3] = None;
    ReefAngel.DCPump.ExpansionChannel[4] = None;
    ReefAngel.DCPump.ExpansionChannel[5] = None;
    ////// Place your custom code below here

////// Place your custom code above here

// This should always be the last line
    ReefAngel.Portal( "GiraffeCat" , "password" );
    ReefAngel.ShowInterface();
}

Very random when it occurs. Lately it seems to be around the time the lights are coming on or going off. Freaks out 08:30 to 09:15 ish, then 20:00 to 21:00 ish. Never at the exact moment a light goes on/off, but around the times significant changes are occurring. Used to do it in the afternoons fairly regularly after a lightning storm. Lightning at 14:00 or so, freak out at 15:00 ish. Maybe it is related, maybe not.

Let me know if you have any ideas.

Thanks,

Dan
rimai

Post by rimai »

Let me load the same code and see if I can replicate
Roberto.
rimai

Post by rimai »

I've been running this code for several days now and I did not have a problem.
My test setup:
I have the head unit powered through the USB power cable and not a relay box.
They are just a feet apart.
I do not have wifi attachment connected.
I can hear the relays clicking through the day. It's probably when light schedule changes. Never went to look what port it was.
It hasn't lost sync since I started the test.
I am using an XBee PRO S1

Questions:
Did you ever change the xbee radios around.
They are configured in a certain way so the receiver and sender are different. If you mix them, it could cause some odd behavior.
Do you have an XBee programmer?
Do you have a XBee PRO S1?
Do you know how to program them?
Roberto.
GiraffeCat

Post by GiraffeCat »

Quick update. The RANet Dimming is probably not affected. Happened last night and tonight a little before 20:00 hours. Both relay boxes were freaking out, but the LED's that are controlled through the dimming expansion were still on. Does that help any? I can.post a video tomorrow.

As for your questions:
1. The XBee radio cards are all in their original locations.
2. I don't have an XBee Programmer (may know someone that does)
3. The Xbee card in the RA is only a S1, not the Pro. Production error?
4. Don't know how to program them. (I may learn though, huh?)

It looks like USB programmers for XBee cards are only about $25. If I did get one, someone would have to throw some knowledge my way. Would need to know if the digi xctu is what I would need, and a programmer to send me code.

Let me know next steps....
Than you,
Dan
rimai

Post by rimai »

I use tera term to program the xbee radios.
Attached are the macro files I use for both coordinator and node.
Coordinator is the one in the head unit and node are the ones in the expansion modules.
Not sure if you already opened the relay box to see the module inside, but you would have to open the case and detach the pcb board from the sockets to get access to the radio.
Attachments
xbee.zip
(519 Bytes) Downloaded 443 times
Roberto.
GiraffeCat

Post by GiraffeCat »

Happened about the same time tonight - just before 20:00 hours. I think that it may affect all the RANet items. The LED's and the Jebao's were all on, but nothing changed with either when I unplugged the RA power. It may be they just react differently?

Does the Dimming Expansion just stay where it's at unless the RA tells it to change the duty cycle?

What exactly would you like me to do with the XBee boards? Reprogram and shuffle accordingly? Replace one?

Do you think the brand new relay box XBee board is an issue?

Should the XBee boards be S1 Pro? Or do you just have those on hand?

Does the extra power of the Pro boards make any difference when the units are 4 feet apart? Less interference potential or something?

LMK,
Dan
rimai

Post by rimai »

Yes, the dimming will just stay at the last known value until RA tells it to change.
I just changed my radio to the S1 instead of S1 Pro. I used the Pro just because it was the one I had connected to the RANet Add-On. I changed the time to just before 8pm and moved my box away from RA.
As I was writing this, I got the same behavior and I'm able to replicate every single time now, regardless of S1 or S1 Pro radio.
It only occurs as you mentioned... Just before 8pm.
Give me some time to troubleshoot now that I can replicate it. It is definitely code related, because if I change the time to 7:55pm, the behavior immediately stops.
Roberto.
hnnhflns

Post by hnnhflns »

Mine just started this evening with the relay clicking like crazy. We have 2 relays on only one of them is clicking, and it is the relay that controls all our lighting. The second relay is fine. I have reuploaded the code on the controller, reset the controller, and reset the relay box. The problem is still happening. I went to the online portal to check the individual plugs, and I have everything set to on or off, and now the lights aren't flashing, but the relay box is still clicking.

I have a second angel that is going to be for a second system, I tried putting the code on it, but it is a standard while the controller I am having an issue with is a plus.

I am going to try to write a new code in the morning and upload it to the angel. This has happened once before and we fixed it by simply re-uploading the code, but it isn't working this time.

Any ideas as to what is going on? Is the controller starting to fail? Is the relay going bad?
rimai

Post by rimai »

hnnhflns wrote:Mine just started this evening with the relay clicking like crazy. We have 2 relays on only one of them is clicking, and it is the relay that controls all our lighting. The second relay is fine. I have reuploaded the code on the controller, reset the controller, and reset the relay box. The problem is still happening. I went to the online portal to check the individual plugs, and I have everything set to on or off, and now the lights aren't flashing, but the relay box is still clicking.

I have a second angel that is going to be for a second system, I tried putting the code on it, but it is a standard while the controller I am having an issue with is a plus.

I am going to try to write a new code in the morning and upload it to the angel. This has happened once before and we fixed it by simply re-uploading the code, but it isn't working this time.

Any ideas as to what is going on? Is the controller starting to fail? Is the relay going bad?
Please open a new thread.
This issue we are working on this thread is only related to RANet wireless relay boxes and wireless dimming modules.
Roberto.
rimai

Post by rimai »

GiraffeCat, thanks a lot for helping on troubleshooting this with me.
Please see this post for a firmware update:
http://forum.reefangel.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5885
Roberto.