wizard internal memory values

Basic / Standard Reef Angel hardware
ritz

wizard internal memory values

Post by ritz »

When I use the wizard to generate code using internal memory to store my values, Where are the values to be loaded onto the internal memory stored on my PC? I hope that makes sense..... any help is much appreciated.

Thanks
ritz

Re: wizard internal memory values

Post by ritz »

I'm basically trying to find source of the internal memory values entered in the wizard to be uploaded to the controller. Does that make sense?
binder

Post by binder »

the wizard generates the file on the fly and it's not saved on your computer. to get it back again, just go through the wizard again (it saves all of your values). when you get to the internal memory page, just choose generate only and that will create it for you and you can view it.
otherwise, to see where all the memory locations are located, you need to open up the global.h file in the libraries and that will tell you.

Sent from my Moto X
cosmith71

Post by cosmith71 »

There's not an option to "generate only" on the memory page.

What you can do is unplug the cable before you "generate and upload" and let it error out. The code will be left behind in the arduino window.

--Colin
binder

Post by binder »

cosmith71 wrote:There's not an option to "generate only" on the memory page.

What you can do is unplug the cable before you "generate and upload" and let it error out. The code will be left behind in the arduino window.

--Colin
ok. i couldn't remember and i haven't used it very often. thanks for the clarification. :)