thinking of buying a reef angel

Basic / Standard Reef Angel hardware
kga943

thinking of buying a reef angel

Post by kga943 »

hi new to the group thinking of reef angel or apex,how does the ra come shipped does it have code already in it for heaters and lights ?will it be hard to get it to work with my sbox reef lights to ramp them up and down and does it have the port to plug the lights in already or do i need another box thanks for the help
rimai

Re: thinking of buying a reef angel

Post by rimai »

It comes all ready and even with a preset code for lights and heater. Just plug your equipment in the relay box and you are all set.
Roberto.
cosmith71

Post by cosmith71 »

SB ReefLights need to be modified to run with the RA. You'll need the analog dimming RA (use the 2 channels built in) and the basic SB's work best. troylong45 sells pre-made modification kits.

I also might add that if you don't want to mess with writing your own code, the Wizard can easily set up things for you so you aren't stuck with the built in code.

--Colin
kga943

Post by kga943 »

how do i get in touch with troylong45
lnevo

Post by lnevo »

You can send him a PM here or on Facebook. There's also this:

https://www.facebook.com/sLinkcables/
troylong45

Post by troylong45 »

kga943 wrote:how do i get in touch with troylong45
Hi hga943 I'm and the maker of the slinks it will be best to get hold of me on Facebook cus I don't get updates here much. But it's really simple to install and configure on wizard and all you really have to have if just the Reef Angel I wouldn't run more then 3 of the 16 in basics or 1 32 per pair of channel . But if you like to check out www.facebook.com/sLinkcables or find me on Facebook or in the SB Reef light support group on face book I'm on the pined post under apex SB modification and a admin it will send you to me from there it will work with Reef Angel controllers that's what I use.