rimai

Re: new equipment

Post by rimai »

That's your anti-virus doing that.
Roberto.
bluwinghawk

Post by bluwinghawk »

ok watched youtube again the ragen i have looks different have no memory tab up top went into menu generated like on first youtube but cant find it in andrino only get mem.test wire time no generation code
cant spend another day what am i doing wrong
rossbryant1956

Post by rossbryant1956 »

In the current version of RAGen, the memory button is located on the button "controller." Then click "internal memory." Set the settings like you want then click "generate." Watch the bottom left corner of that screen and it will tell you the name of the file that was created for you.

Then go into Arduino, open that file name, should be labeled "memorytimedatestamp" or something like that. Upload that.

Search for my post labeled "click, click, click" when I suffered the same problems as you.

You can do this...it can be frustrating for us non-programmers out there, but it can be done.
Roscoe's Reefs - Starting Over Again:

Building new 29g Nano after landlord went berserk over my 4 75 gallon tanks, Multiple RA's, Water mixing stations, etc. Your help welcomed in remembering all I've forgotten.
bluwinghawk

Post by bluwinghawk »

hi all just checking in havent been able to get full use from angle yet pc software promblem my son inlaw found so been working on tank setup but what i did see working with angle was SWEET