Portal, data logging, app issues

Related to the Portal

Posts: 11929
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:47 pm
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:55 pm
Can you post your code?
Roberto.

Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:36 pm
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:14 pm
rimai wrote:Can you post your code?


#include <ReefAngel_Features.h>
#include <Globals.h>
#include <RA_Wifi.h>
#include <Wire.h>
#include <OneWire.h>
#include <Time.h>
#include <DS1307RTC.h>
#include <InternalEEPROM.h>
#include <RA_NokiaLCD.h>
#include <RA_ATO.h>
#include <RA_Joystick.h>
#include <LED.h>
#include <RA_TempSensor.h>
#include <Relay.h>
#include <RA_PWM.h>
#include <Timer.h>
#include <Memory.h>
#include <InternalEEPROM.h>
#include <RA_Colors.h>
#include <RA_CustomColors.h>
#include <Salinity.h>
#include <RF.h>
#include <IO.h>
#include <ORP.h>
#include <AI.h>
#include <PH.h>
#include <WaterLevel.h>
#include <Humidity.h>
#include <DCPump.h>
#include <PAR.h>
#include <ReefAngel.h>

////// Place global variable code below here


////// Place global variable code above here


void setup()
{
    // This must be the first line
 ReefAngel.Init(); //Initialize controller
  ReefAngel.AddStandardMenu(); // Let's use 2014 Screen
    // Ports toggled in Feeding Mode
    ReefAngel.FeedingModePorts = Port1Bit | Port5Bit | Port6Bit | Port7Bit;
    // Ports toggled in Water Change Mode
    ReefAngel.WaterChangePorts = Port1Bit | Port5Bit | Port6Bit | Port7Bit;
    // Ports toggled when Lights On / Off menu entry selected
    ReefAngel.LightsOnPorts = Port3Bit | Port4Bit | Port8Bit;
    // Ports turned off when Overheat temperature exceeded
    ReefAngel.OverheatShutoffPorts = Port3Bit;
    // Use T1 probe as temperature and overheat functions
    ReefAngel.TempProbe = T1_PROBE;
    ReefAngel.OverheatProbe = T1_PROBE;


    // Ports that are always on
    ReefAngel.Relay.On( Port1 );
    ReefAngel.Relay.On( Port6 );

    ////// Place additional initialization code below here
    

    ////// Place additional initialization code above here
}

void loop()
{
    ReefAngel.StandardHeater( Port2 );
    ReefAngel.ActinicLights( Port3 );
    ReefAngel.DayLights( Port4 );
    ReefAngel.Relay.DelayedOn( Port5 );
    ReefAngel.Relay.DelayedOn( Port7 );
    ReefAngel.Relay.Set( Port8, !ReefAngel.Relay.Status( Port4 ) );
    ////// Place your custom code below here
    

    ////// Place your custom code above here

    // This should always be the last line
    ReefAngel.Portal ( "reefoffillory" );
    ReefAngel.ShowInterface();
}





I changed the part about the standard menu [as advance as my arduino/coding knowledge goes] and I changed the last part about the portal [that you said to do earlier]

I got this coding after using the Wizard

Posts: 11929
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:47 pm
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:16 pm
Well, you are using internal memory code and we can't see the settings you are using.
But, I just reread the post and there is no such thing as delayed start after feeding in the wizard.
For lights, if you use hard coded settings, you can pick the time to start and stop.
Roberto.

Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:36 pm
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:52 am
rimai wrote:Well, you are using internal memory code and we can't see the settings you are using.
But, I just reread the post and there is no such thing as delayed start after feeding in the wizard.
For lights, if you use hard coded settings, you can pick the time to start and stop.



I must have misunderstood the wording from the wizard, I thought it said under 'delayed start' that it's the amount of time that outlets are shut off after entering feeding and/or waterchange mode.

Is it better to use internal memory code or another type? I'm guessing this is in relation to the second screen of the wizard? I don't really need to be able to adjust the settings in the portal - I don't mind hooking my laptop up to the RA in order to change settings

Posts: 11929
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:47 pm
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:13 pm
Yes, you better off using hard coded settings.
Roberto.
User avatar
Posts: 2628
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:20 pm
Location: Illinois
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:55 pm
delayed start is the amount of time the outlet remains OFF after one of the following: exiting water change mode, feeding mode and controller start up

so if you set port1 to have a 1 minute delayed start, it won’t turn on until 1 minute after you have 1 of the 3 previously mentioned scenarios.

this is useful if you have a powerhead that is out of the water during water changes and it takes your return pump a minute to get the water level back up to normal. so you wouldn’t want that powerhead on and running out of the water immediately after your water change.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:36 pm
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:19 pm
binder wrote:delayed start is the amount of time the outlet remains OFF after one of the following: exiting water change mode, feeding mode and controller start up

so if you set port1 to have a 1 minute delayed start, it won’t turn on until 1 minute after you have 1 of the 3 previously mentioned scenarios.

this is useful if you have a powerhead that is out of the water during water changes and it takes your return pump a minute to get the water level back up to normal. so you wouldn’t want that powerhead on and running out of the water immediately after your water change.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


That was how I intended to use it, I wanted my skimmer to stay off for 15 minutes, and my ATO to stay off for 20 minutes (how I set it up in the wizard) but it's not working, going to try again sometime this week

Posts: 11929
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:47 pm
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:30 am
Unless someone changed the libraries, the delayedstart is only applicable to power on delays.
Roberto.

Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:36 pm
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:23 am
rimai wrote:Unless someone changed the libraries, the delayedstart is only applicable to power on delays.


I tried searching the forum for information, but couldn't find anything. Am I able to download the data in the portal history to a form which is able to be manipulated such as a comma delimited/excel etc. file?

I'd like to be able to log my data for more than 3 days at a time, even if that means I have to download data every 3 days and compile it into a spreadsheet myself.

Is there already the capability to do this? I only see the option on the webchart to export image files

Thanks

Posts: 11929
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:47 pm
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:14 am
Sure. You can get a json formatted file.
status/jsonp.aspx?id=reefoffillory&filter=t1
Roberto.
PreviousNext

Return to Portal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron