ReefAngel Star Portal Issues

Related to the Portal
brennyn21

ReefAngel Star Portal Issues

Post by brennyn21 »

Hello, I am loving my star so far just trying to get a couple bugs figured out. So the cloud is connected the UAPP functions perfectly, but the portal will freeze up and quit working and sending notifications randomly. When this happens I notice the star screen has some kind of update that is trying to take place because it has a 1% in the corner. It will stay like this until I reboot it. Usually after I reboot the device it will start sending notifications and portal info will update but usually it only takes about 6 to 10 hours to freeze up again. I have not tried doing the remote upload code for over a week so I am sure its not me causing this. The uapp still functions fine when this happens and I am able to control the star only the portal is having issues and quits updating and sending notification. I am stuck on what to try next I used the reefangelwizard to upload my code via usb cable
Attachments
Star.jpg
Star.jpg (979.04 KiB) Viewed 4348 times
Sincerely, Brennyn
rimai

Re: ReefAngel Star Portal Issues

Post by rimai »

I deleted the remote firmware that was in the server.
Let me know if it still tries to download anything.
Roberto.
brennyn21

Re: ReefAngel Star Portal Issues

Post by brennyn21 »

Sorry, I didn't reply sooner. I never got notified by the forum, but yes everything is working great thank you!
Sincerely, Brennyn