Issue: All inputs showing as "OFF" state on portal

Related to the Portal

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:15 am
Saltydogg wrote:Did this ever get resolved? I am having he same issue?! I have noticed I am getting updates more than 5 minutes apart. Also seems below my banner is no longer updating but it was yesterday prior to getting the connection status: Ready

I believe this:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1272

is a general issue related to a glitch in the library, will be fixed on next release. Meanwhile you can always use the Android app or it's java equivalent (reef status) on your PC.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:13 pm
astralmind wrote:
Saltydogg wrote:Did this ever get resolved? I am having he same issue?! I have noticed I am getting updates more than 5 minutes apart. Also seems below my banner is no longer updating but it was yesterday prior to getting the connection status: Ready

I believe this:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1272

is a general issue related to a glitch in the library, will be fixed on next release. Meanwhile you can always use the Android app or it's java equivalent (reef status) on your PC.

I don't think that is the issue here. That issue was present since the release of the 0.9.6 libraries (I didn't check older ones) so, if this issue just started occuring "yesterday" it's not the likely culprit. Unless of course, you updated your libraries yesterday and uploaded the new .INO to the ReefAngel..

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:16 pm
jpalmer wrote:
astralmind wrote:

I believe this:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1272

I don't think that is the issue here. That issue was present since the release of the 0.9.6 libraries (I didn't check older ones) so, if this issue just started occuring "yesterday" it's not the likely culprit. Unless of course, you updated your libraries yesterday and uploaded the new .INO to the ReefAngel..

In my case it's been going on since I plugged the RA in which would be a week ago or so.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:05 pm
Astralmind,

They have posted a new library version (0.9.8)
Would you download the latest update utility for your OS, update your libraries to the 0.9.8 version, re-load the code, and see if the issue is resolved?

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 4:32 am
jpalmer wrote:Astralmind,

They have posted a new library version (0.9.8)
Would you download the latest update utility for your OS, update your libraries to the 0.9.8 version, re-load the code, and see if the issue is resolved?

I'll give this a shot tonight for sure. Seeing how it's now being used on my tank I might have to borrow my wife's laptop :) Will keep you posted!

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:23 pm
I was wondering if that helped?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:38 am
I haven't had the opportunity to flash updated code to my RA yet, however I wanted to share that this "glitch" seems to be gone with the updated Portal! Good stuff!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:44 pm
Any one else having this problem, i update to 1.0.0 trying to solve this with no luck, when i go to portal i get "Ready" but the info display is old, and if the portal update i'll just roll back as soon as you refresh the page.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:09 pm
Last update the server has from your controller is Monday, July 09, 2012 4:14:06 PM (Pacific Time)
Roberto.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:34 am
I know, but last night it was updated, but it seen like the server is not keeping my data. In the pic you can see the portal updated, but if i refresh it goes back to jul 9.

PreviousNext

Return to Portal