ATO status color

Related to the Portal
jsclownfish

ATO status color

Post by jsclownfish »

I have my ATO in the standard configuration. When the water is at the 'normal' state, the ATO low is red as well as the ATO high. I guess I'm thinking that red means water level is below the low ATO level and would therefore be green in the 'normal' state. When the pump kicks in it would fill until the ATO high was floating and both would be green in the portal. For example....

normal state: ATO high (red) ATO low (green)
trigger state: ATO high (red) ATO low (red)
filled state: ATO high (green) ATO low (green)

I am using the TOM aqualifter and it is a slow fill. I thing the new libraries will let it work automatically, but it is slow enough now I can usually see it progress to top off the low and then the high level. (I have to manually keep the power on now as the timeout is too fast).

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Jon
rimai

Re: ATO status color

Post by rimai »

Are you using memory location for your timeout?
Check memory location 276. It's the location for all ATO timeout and it is int size so you ca have up to 32K seconds as timeout.
Roberto.
jsclownfish

Post by jsclownfish »

I'm working on that now. I'm converting to the new libraries. That should solve the timing/automation issue. The colors on the ATO low seem opposite to what they should be though? :?
rimai

Post by rimai »

red means it is open and green means it's closed
Roberto.
jsclownfish

Post by jsclownfish »

How does the standard ATO set-up know which ATO time out to use. Do I need to chenge my code to let it know to use the int value? It looks like there are a number of ATO timer locations...

230, 240, 241, 242, 276, 278

Thanks,
Jon
rimai

Post by rimai »

Yeah, there are several, but I deprecated them all and combined them into just one.
So, the only location being used is 276. All functions use the same location now.
Roberto.