Email alerts

Related to the Portal
Drs1210

Email alerts

Post by Drs1210 »

Why do I keep on getting email alerts saying that my water level is too high, even when its not? The normal opertating level is 55, and I have it set up to notify me when the level reachs 60 or higher.
Sacohen

Re: Email alerts

Post by Sacohen »

Where are the alerts coming from, the web portal, the Andriod or Iphone app or the RA Client?

I've found that the RA client is a little bug and I used to get constant e-mails that my PH was yo low or my Temp was to high and when I turned off the notifications from the RA Client and started using the web portal I have got very few if any incorrect messages.

I think the Andriod App may be better I just haven't taken the time to set up the notifications.
Drs1210

Post by Drs1210 »

Its on the android app.
Piper

Post by Piper »

Is it radom or all the time? Maybe it's getting bad data on a borked request. I use the portal and haven't ran into any issues that were not operator error.

~Charlie
binder

Post by binder »

the alerts/notifications are checked every time the status is updated.

what do you have set in the notifications section of the android app? what does the rule look like? it could be an issue with the rule.

Sent from my iPad mini
Drs1210

Post by Drs1210 »

I was mistaken, the web alerts are coming from the web portal. I have it to notify me if the value is greater then or equal to 60.