Portal info not showing up

Related to the Portal
New2novas

Portal info not showing up

Post by New2novas »

I am suddenly having issues connecting to the portal, it has previously been working fine for many weeks now. First i went to log on to the portal and it said unreachable address, almost like my router stopped port forwarding so i went in and opened that port. After doing that, i go back to the portal and now it says its ready and i can see the update times changing but there is no info below it. Now if i enter the RA address into the address bar i get that screen that comes up and seems to be accurate and updating, any ideas whats goin on here?
rimai

Re: Portal info not showing up

Post by rimai »

It looks like the controller is sending data to the portal just fine according to your banner.
Are you still having issues?
Roberto.
New2novas

Post by New2novas »

No its wierd, at work today i went on my phone (iphone) and it appeared to be working although i am not able to access the menus because for some reason its like its not seeing when i press on the screen but the data and menu titles are there. I just got home and am trying on my macbook and heres a copy and paste of the little data connection section but nothing is coming up below this

Reef Angel wifi address: 69.253.xxx.xxx:2000
My reefangelid:
New2novas
Connection Status:
Ready

Last Update:
Thu Dec 5 17:26:14 2013
Displaying data from:
Reef Angel Controller (live)
rimai

Post by rimai »

Are you using the new iOS7?
There is a new app for this OS.
http://forum.reefangel.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3962
For the portal, it doesn't show anything under that or it doesn't display the correct data?
According to what you posted, it seems the Portal is connecting to your controller correctly.
Have you tried a different browser?
Roberto.
New2novas

Post by New2novas »

sorry for the late reply, i will check tonight but the other night it still didnt work, i think it has to do with my browser cause it works from my windows laptop at work, i will post back with results

EDIT: Works now, don't know what the deal was, but as always, thanks for the quick replys